What would you tell your younger teen self?

What knowledge or wisdom or love would you tell your younger self?

0|1
14|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• As cheesy as it sounds, I would tell that little middle schooler that literally in one year, it will 100% get better. Poor thing. I would have added in lots of hugs too, lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I never would have listened to an old fart like me!

1|0
    0|0
  • "You won't see most of these people after high school ever again, so fuck them and their lack of acceptance of you."

1|0
    0|0
  • Never write or say anything dirty to girls or it will ruin your life forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • listen to your heart, and make sure you tell her that she means the world to her, and you want to be with her... no matter what...:(

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing otherwise I might do something different than I actually did and I'm very satisfied with everything rn

1|0
    0|0
  • waste less time behind the screen, go more out and take more care of your friends

1|0
    0|0
  • "Don't be so focused on that."
    "Chill. It's not the end of the world."

1|0
    0|0
  • Eat more pizza.

1|0
    0|0
  • id go back in time and ask my self "do you know if there is a McDonalds around here?" id have my eyes an hair covered so i wouldn't be recognized. i got a awesome boyfriend i dont want to fuck it up an tell him something that might change the future in a way i wouldn't like

0|0
    0|0
  • "Wtf"

1|0
    0|0
  • Stop banging psychos

0|0
    0|0
  • Self-love doesn't exist. No one loves you. No one wants to have sex with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll probably never see anyone from school again in your life so don't worry about them.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• To be more hard hearted and put yourself first.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't go to med school lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Get your head out of your ass, work hard, quit wallowing, quit being afraid. Try until you don't have any try left. And then keep trying.

1|0
    0|0
  • "You are going to get everything you want and none of it will make you truly happy... follow other paths"

1|0
    0|0
    • I kind of feel like this. Terrible but I have to try to enjoy it.

• I can totally understand the "try to" component in your sentence. xo

• Don't eat all that junk food! Lmfao

1|0
    0|0
  • "get off the internet!!!"

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't have sex !!

1|0
    0|0
  • "I love you my little girl"

1|0
    0|0
  • "It will just get worse for you."

1|0
    0|0
  • That you're NOT FAT! Dont stop eating. Be happy and enjoy the awkwardness of puberty :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd have started strength training sooner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be happier.

1|0
    0|0
  • lose some weight fat ass

1|0
    0|0