Is anybody going on a significant summer vacation?

Like leaving your state or even country?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its more in the fall than in the summer, but I am going to London and Scotland. And for Christmas, I am going to New Orleans.

Most Helpful Guy

• My family has a vacation house on the Balearic Islands (Spain). That's where I'll go with my girlfriend for 2.5 weeks. It's a very beautiful place... it's in a small town and there are two different beaches very close by (5 minutes on foot). It's a very, very peaceful place... perfect for doing nothing except lying in the hot sun, going for an occasional swim, eating good food and having lots of slow afternoon sex ;-)

What Girls Said 5

• I have, yes.

• Probably going to Barcelona yeah.

• Yeah. I'm going to the Caribbean with my boyfriend.

• no but I am leaving my town and going 2 hours north east

• I'm going to France and Greece this summer.

What Guys Said 4

• No, I gotta work. Don't mind. Not much of a traveler. Especially because of the crazy security at airports these days. In a few years or less people might have to get naked and everything taken out of their bag just to enter the terminal. Annoying.

• im going on a staycation. vacations are a lot of work.

• Hell yea, Hawaii and ibidza. Summer tour part 2

• Yer a wizard, Harry.