Do you like girls that are both tomboys and feminine at the same time?

If so why? by the way I'm only tomboy lol but I've seen girls that are both so I'm just curious to see what you guys think.

Most Helpful Guy

• Uuuh I'm not sure if that's even possible since these two are opposites but to the extent that it might be possible, this is my favorite type of girls. I like girls who dress kinda tomboyish and who can be a little guyish in the sense that you can do some "guy stuff" with them (discussing politics, watching soccer etc.) but who are also ladylike at the same time (for example one of my female friends openly burps and farts and I don't find that very attractive).

I like my girl to be feminine enough that she has all the good personality traits of a mom (being caring and comforting and all these things) but who can still be fun and casual.
    Mmmh... I hope that makes any sense...

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't say I've ever, literally ever, met that kind of a girl. IS there such a woman?

• I've seen some that dress boyish but then they also have makeup on and they have their nails done 🤔

• But... that's still not feminine... That's a tomboy with a sense of hygiene and self presentation. So a grown up tomboy.

What Guys Said 8

• 0|0
  • yeah it shot

• yep, its the best

• Wtf does that even mean

• Yes, as long as their receptive to my existence. If they're pushing me away or being a dick to me, then definitely not.

• do you even know what a tomboy is? they are the opposite of feminine

• Lol ok but I mean I've seen girls that dress like tomboys but they have a bit of makeup on and they look like they keep themselves clean up but with boys clothes lol I don't know how to explain 😂

• those are prob just girls with hipster fashion

• Ohh I see 😨😨

• The most feminine girls I had were tomboys

• I think most guys love tomboys. It will make it easier to talk to you.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure many guys like it^^