What is something you DON'T want?

You may not know what it is you want, but you certainly know what you DON'T want.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• These bad period cramps and back aches.

• A heart. I'm the opposite of the tin man.

• To get sick. It's going around my office, again. -.-

• I don't want to work tomorrow, but it's gotta be done.

• To wake up at 5am and go to work tomorrow.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• To be stranded in a random place.

• I don't want the stupid tomatoes on my sandwich.

• to be fat
    to get old prematurely
    to love unrequitedly
    to be alone
    to be dependant on anyone

• Failed relationship or be single for life lol

• But, if you don't have failed relationships, how are you gna learn what mistakes to avoid in later relationships? And how would you learn to recognize problems *before* they become problems?

• It's like any other high-risk investment. Higher risk, higher return, but, higher chance of losing it all.

It worked out for me, so, there's that, at least.
      But, even if my heart got shattered tomorrow? Would absolutely be worth it. It'd be worth it for one *day* of what I've got now.

• @redeyemindtricks But I've never had an hour of what you've had and I've had miserable relationships. The only thing I learned is that I may not get a good relationship. My friends are all married with kids, living with their SO, and moving ahead in life. My idea of a decent date is watching Bojack Horseman with my dog. I haven't had a date in years.

• To end up in a string of abusive relationships like my sister, to end up unable to support the children I hope to have.

• i don't want to sleep next to an air conditioner, i hate beigng cold

• Failed relationship/being alone forever and I dont want kids.

• Bedbugs. I was watching the 30 Rock episode where jack has bedbugs today and it sounds horrendous.

• More personal problems.

• A pie in my face

• To be treated like I'm some bimbo with tits. But that seems to be happening a lot lately.

• To get out of bed.

• You.
    ..

• hi, i dont want to keep making the same old mistakes lol but i do, so my current train of thought is this... Is life's soul centering goal fundamentally learning and accepting who we are and everything and every move we make is totally right because if you think about it, we do exactly that and only after question and feel about it and where does all that pre determined examinative view come from? If you have the view as humans we have a connective conscious then this could be the source or at least part of it, but if not a spiritual source, or energy based natural source, nor an intuitive source (like our original actions were) but from our minds that have been conditioned by our upbringing, controlled education system, society, family and friends etc. Where does this leave us? Because frankly it drives me a bit crazy however at the same time I actually enjoy and appreciate im not a Sheeple like so many of the worlds population, any genuine thoughts gratefully received lol :)

• Accepting One's self is a wonderful gift if you are able to fully do it. I am in such a quest although it is a bloody battle right now...
      Inner Love and Peace is so close and yet so far away at the same time.

• @Jonny52
      Lol I totally get that at least we're feeling something, it reminds me of my favourite funeral request song, avril lavigne somebody rip my heart out and leave me here to bleed, I'd rather be anything than ordinary please. Although this torments and kills me I kinda love it too, at least I'm a thinking living striving persona than a sheeple xx

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 18

• I don't want to be an emotionally distant, iron-fist dad who doesn't connect deeply with his children, like my father and my father's dad were. I want to break that cycle.

It has only been a few years ago, that my dad and I started to really emotionally bond. He seemed like a money-making android for the majority of my life and I absolutely REFUSE to be that type of father.

• Do you want to crash the Gag servers?

• I don't want anyone to stick white-hot pokers in my eyes, and wouldn't be at all keen on someone inserting live Maine lobsters in my bunghole then sewing it shut! Just to mention two.

• Children, they are little ADHD monkeys.

• Tofu. Give me real flesh and meat. Even bones if you must lol

• aids, divorce, being raped. pay taxes, deal with idiots.

• To be dependent on anyone

• A giant insectoid coming down from space and breeding within women like in that one hentai.

Which was kind of hot.

• I dont want to have sex with a girl at all

• Anything that isn't made by the hands of Muslims ☺️☺️☺️

• AIDS

• Thoughts

• 10 black dicks.
    Certainly not for me.

• I don't know, boning fat chicks? Lol

• I don't want women anywhere near me. I wish I could live on an island all alone and never look at another human being again

• Nah I won't say don't wanna jinx myself! :|

• I don't want to be short.
    I don't want to be fat around my tummy.
    I don't want the fact I do not have abs and muscles.
    I don't want feminism in the world.
    I don't want the fact women get off easy by police and the law.
    I don't want the fact that when something goes wrong it is always the man's fault and people only listen to the woman's side of the story.
    I don't want that many women are so sexist and nasty to good men.

• Cancer