Add a picture to profile or no?

Title pretty much says it all folks...

Yes im bored as hell!

• Yes add a picture because I know your hot.
  • Naw man you a dog and we don't wanna see your double chin
ok folks there ya go my 30 yr old ass lol kinda feelin old on this shit but whatever lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It's up to you. It's your profile, you do what you want.

Most Helpful Guy

• I vioted B for teh lulz. Do whatever brah

What Girls Said 7

• do what you want.

• Up to you, your profile.

• Yeah why not

• I'm not going to vote. But do it if you want to

• What you choose to do is none of my concern.

• I asked that, people said it's up to me but it;s nice to see who's talking so I did.

• If you want to sure. I just added a profile picture, cover, and a badass Daenerys Targaryen quote.

What Guys Said 2

• Who said it has to be a picture of you?

• Looking joocy mate. Would totally suck your cock and I'm not even gay lmfao.

• hahahahhahaha best thing iv seen on here all night and i just got done telling some failed house wife to make a porno with her husband

• Darwinism speaks about natural selection in a way that divides the strong from the weak. You are inevitably of those that are not strong enough to compete.. reproduce.. or play any role of importance in society. You already have accepted the decision to give up in life.. not by choice but by evolution. Good luck with your suicide goals of 2017. I wish you the best of luck to you and your endeavors.

• haha dude im just bored as fuck the the store won't sell me anymore soju lol