Which is worse: forgetting everything or never remembering anything new?

Any form of amnesia is undesirable, but if you had the choice would you say goodbye to everything you’ve ever known, or never learn anything new again?

Most Helpful Guy

• I find both to be equally horrible.

• Same honestly I rather kill myself then to have either of these conduction

• Liar -_- your totally went full retard I can see a twinkle of mischief in you eye.

*moans*, *looks down*... google eyes
      -_- *grabs and pulls the tuff of your hair and smirks*

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehh hard to choose but I'd prefer to forget everything cause in that way I would be able to remember anything new and learn everything what happened before. If I forgot everything I wouldn't remember some bad things I don't want to remember, so first one for me.

What Guys Said 15

• Id forget everything. I wouldn't be able to move forward in my life if I couldn't learn new things. My life from that point forward would be meaningless and I would feel worthless to the people I knew and loved already. I would much rather have to relearn what I knew before and explore life all over again with the perspective and interest of a child and relearn the value of those who really love me all over again.

• At least not being able to learn anything new shows some cognitive recognition. Not being able to to remember anything is the same as not learning anything new, but without knowing anything part

• Never remembering anything new.

There's a video on YouTube of a composer and organist who's hippocampus was damaged beyond use, and has a memory span of about 40 seconds. He remembered things from his past if asked but never formed any new long term memories. It's so sad how he greets his wife like he hasn't seen her in years only to forget her coming in The room only a minute later. He's stuck in time and in an almost constant state of confused rage.

• Never remembering anything new. I would love to forget everything that just happened to me but it doesn't work that way

• Never learn anything new again 😜

• Falling in love anew every time I see your face quite easily beats knowing what my name is.

• None, both are horrible. Can't imagine myself like that

• Yeah they are! t_t... so did u figureded out what TISFG stands for lol
      😂😂😂

• Wow you remember so much to this detail, you are a dangerous woman :p

• 😛 Just what else do u expect from the naughty girl LOL!!

• Never learn anything new again as long as i stilled remenber everything i know up to this point in life

• Forgetting.

• Never remembering

• never remembering

• I'd say goodbye everything.

• Forgetting everything. Nothing is ever new.

• Quit fuckin with my head

• I wouldn't know i forgot most things and tend not to remember much new, so both sucks

• Suffered a blow to the back of my head during a car accident i was in when i was 12, memory has been slowly getting worse since oddly enough i still remember if i owe someone money and how much

• Lol, i can't say if it does have one or not, but i will say this, i haven't finished yet, but it will be a jaw dropping ending

What Girls Said 4

• Forgetting everything.

• goodbye to everything you knew. Since never being able to remember something would be a nightmare.

• I'd say goodbye to the past and just move forward

• My preference is: never to learn anything new again, as knowledge always disturbs.