If you could look into the future, would you?

Please give reasons whether your answer is "yes" or "no".

I forgot to add, would you look into the future knowing that you would not be able to change it no matter what.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes i would. because i want to win the lottery. and also prevent terrorist attacks.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Yes i would, just so i know if its worth it or if i should just say fuck it now. plus if i know when im gonna expire, im gonna take every fuckin risk there is lol.

• I would be very tempted since i am a very curious person - but I think it might ruin the future if you know whats going to happen.

• If I can't change anything it seems like more of a burden to know.

• No. Because in my mind.. Despite what we see in movies... There's no way to change the future... It is the future you see because you technically made it and it technically already happened no matter what...
    So knowing everything and knowing there is no way I could change it... Along with the fact I could screw things up makes me not want to know anything

• No, because 1) How would I know whether what I saw would be the truth? and 2) Even if I did, life is a mystery better left unrevealed until the right time I think.

• Yes!!! Absolutely! I need info on some stocks right now!!! I would be awesomely rich!

• I already can. We are going downhill. Granted, I can't tell exactly what will happen at a certain time. But I can tell that bad things will happen (they already do and they continually will).

• Lika what for example?

• Well, just look at the general state of the United States. There's so much hate among each other that some of the people are becoming homicidal maniacs (some already have).

• Yes because I'll be able to know if there's anything worth staying here for.

• Nah, I like surprises.

• I don't particularly want to now we have voted Brexit. No but seriously it would prepare you for what lies ahead and you could make decisions that would change some things.

• Nope, Going off of mythology, there is no way that ends well

• Yes. Knowledge is power.

• If l could look into my future l would change it and it s not Thé right thing that we should.

• I already know my future. Death is like the wind; always by my side.

• That's one thing we can all be certain of but there's more to life than death...

• I believe in self so I'd just create it

• Uh, if I can't change anything, then it has already been decided whether or not I will look into the future. If I'm going to look, I have to look.

I'd want to look because I can't imagine not being able to change anything? You mean some days I couldn't just stay in bed even if when I looked into the future I was active?

• yes of course. you could be a stock market billionaire in no time.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• YES! It would save a lot of headaches from happening in life!

• Nah, I'm all for surprises! :D

• Yes I would. I would be curious about what would happen to me.

• yes a glimpse wait... NO bc that'd fuck me up

• No because where's the fun in that? Plus it is not reliable because everything changes all the time. Not knowing is how its supposed to be.

• Yes I would. I like knowledge.

• I have no desire to know my future as I don't see it ending well.

• nope. I wouldn't

• no i would rather let thing just happen