Cats😸 or Dogs🐶?

Which are better? Why?

• CatsCats😸 or Dogs🐶?
  • DogsCats😸 or Dogs🐶?
  • BothCats😸 or Dogs🐶?
  • NeitherCats😸 or Dogs🐶?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck dogs haha they're so annoying. They always want attention and never leave you alone, they always want to eat your food and they'll get in your face about it, they have no sense of personal space and they'll just come up and lick you without thinking about it, and a lot of them make too much noise. The only thing they have going for them is their cute looks, but it does not make up for the vast majority of them being annoying. The only dog I've liked was a shiba inu that my family had for a few years who never barked, never licked people, never begged for food, etc. She basically acted like a cat most of the time.

• i think you're the first guy whos eever said fuck dogs, but i love how they want attention..

• @DandelionGirl Haha I mean I'm not 100% sincere, I would never wish any harm on them but I would never want one either.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cats :) . They're prettier, quieter, you don't have to walk them. As long as you have a cat flap you generally don't need to pick up their shit (until they're elderly maybe), and in general their shit is also less offensive.. They don't smell and your hands don't feel waxy after touching them. Their bodies curl into the right shape to cuddle them when you pick them up or have them on your lap which is adorable. They won't roll in crap that they find when they're out, nor run away as a rule; you can let them roam free and trust them to come back. They're not needy for attention, so if they give you their attention it feels more special. Their fur is softer, especially behind their ears. They can pur - petting them is so much more gratifying when you can hear their appreciation like that. And have I mentioned they're cuter?

What Guys Said 28

• Both. I like all animals. Except insects and snakes. Fuck you insects and snakes.

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../fa5.jpg

• I want both. I think people that hate cats are ignorant. They do not know how to treat or look after a cat and blame that on cats rather than their lack of knowledge. It really is not that hard to have a loyal loving cat.

• 4|1
  • Both area great and are unique personalities... all of them.

Cats are more independent and easier to manage.
    Dogs are more needy, but better to play with.

• I wouldn't say better but I'm personally more of a dog person, especially little dogs. I like their kind of neediness and enthusiastic loyalty, and the fact that they always want to be held and will scratch your leg asking to be held.

• Dogs!!!

• Both. However, I'm leaning more towards dogs because I've met many dogs but very few cats. Most of the cats were little cute strays :(

• Dogs

• Both

• I love animals but dogs are my slight favourite, we always had dogs in the house when I was growing up.

• Both.

• I love cats :)

• bboth

• Cats ftw

• can't stand cats they hiss and scratch and are weird

• exactly, just like a woman...

• well if you think about it, women are like cats. We're tricky, we only want men when we need them lol its quite common.

• @DandelionGirl

Okay, I don't think women are like cats though.

• Both are good.

• cats, they dont shit in your house.

• They are both considered dirty, but dogs are disgusting to me. Their tongues have more germs and bacteria than the whole bathroom not just the toilet seat. Cats are always cleaning themselves. I love cats.

• I like cats better but I like both

• Dogs. If you don't know, I'm not going to explain it to you.

• Cats are small and they can be very affectionate! I'm a cat lover.

• Neither. I don't like both.

• I voted both but i like cats slightly more.

• Guess why cats and cute both start with a 'c' :P

• Cats cuz they are the symbolic to ma favorite word P€$$¥ 👙😘

• dogs are superior animals beings

• Dogs

• None are really /better/ than the other. Anyone who answers are using their subjective opinion which is irrelevant to the question.

What Girls Said 24