Trump Vs Hillary?

So far it looks like it will be Donald Trump and Hillary. Who are you for and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a real shame that Trump and Clinton have both made it this far. But at this point, I'm all for Trump. It's really a matter of who's the lesser of the two evils, which is clearly Trump. I could go on forever on how Clinton is pure evil. For starters, she's on the FBI watch list, and she's running for President. Does that make any sense at all? How can anybody even consider her after that fact? There's also plenty of evidence of her lying time after time again whereas Trump says it how he sees it. People hate Trump calling him a racist because he thinks illegal immigration is a problem. After all, they did enter the country ILLEGALLY! And his plans to deport illegals sounds a lot better than Hillary's Immigration Act that plans to openly invite Radical Muslims into our country. You really want that? Trump was also recently exposed because his clothing products are made in China. Well what isn't made in China? And if it's such a problem, then don't buy his products! Problem solved! Not that you people are making a valiant effort to buy U. S. made products anyways. A bit hypocritical if I might say. Clinton also defended a child rapist and laughed about it. Clinton also accepts tons of money from foreign countries that house terrorists, suppress women, kill gays, and condone slavery. The only thing Clinton has going for her is the fact that she is a women who wants equal rights for women and wants to clear the gender pay gap, which is funny because she has openly told women to shut up and even as so much personally threatened one women. And the gender pay gap myth has been busted time after time again, how do you people still believe in that garbage? Or do you just not care to look up the facts? I also like Trumps view on many things better, such as abortion. I could seriously go on forever about how Trump would make a better President than that evil cunt Hillary. TRUMP 2016

What Guys Said 8

• First of all, I am Irish so I won't say my preference, it would throw off the poll of voters. For some reason lately I have become fascinated with the news networks coverage here from the US of the election. There was one brilliant quote from one of the pundits "The Republicans picked the only candidate who could possibly lose to Hillary Clinton and the Democrats picked the only candidate who could possibly lose to Donald Trump".

• Neither for either of them really. Guess I might pass on this election or I might vote for a 3rd party.

• Make murica great again! Trump 2k16!

• Im not American but i think Trump will be better , Republicans are better than democratics.

• I think I said this before, but I hate both of them. Only reason I am voting for Trump is because I can't stand Clinton at all.

• The sacred immigrant is held up by leftists as an example of the Diversity™ and Multiculturalism™ they cherish. In the United States, Inc. the immigrant is implied to have the Superior Virtue of the Oppressed by the mainstream media and politicians. By default, they’re better people than those Evil White Males™ who drag their knuckles, thump their chests, and disenfranchise and oppress people. If only the white male go away, shut up, or better yet, go extinct the rainbow of people in the New America and New World Order could finally just get along.
    There are many holes in the left’s grand narrative of diversity and multiculturalism, however, such as the juxtaposition of the practice of cutting the clitoris off young girls increasing in the West alongside rabid feminists who regularly castigate and verbally castrate Western Beta males for nothing more than the crime of existing, having a penis, and having normal sexual desire. Christophobic feminists regularly contradict the left’s multiculturalism narrative as they swoop in to Muslim countries to stop the “diverse” practice of female circumcision while ignoring the hypocrisy of pushing Western feminism on other cultures.
    While in the West the practice of removing the clitoris is viewed with horror, in many Middle Eastern and African nations it is a cultural practice that goes back at least 2,000 years and is supported by 75% of women in nations like Guinea. Not to mention ignoring the ongoing brutality of male circumcision in their own countries, proving men don’t count for anything to Western women other than the brute labor and material goodies they can provide. Which will it be for the left? Respecting diversity or enforcing Western feminism on Muslims?
    Focusing on out-of-control immigration, which is the reason why we are seeing odd couples like feminists and supporters of Sharia Law side by side under the leftist tent, when looking at today’s immigrants one begins noticing many of them behave as an invading force rather than someone who has superior virtue, only wishing to quietly assimilate into the culture and become an integral part of it. Leftists, always coming up with clever word jumbles tell us we have “progressed” past the need for a melting pot, that we have turned into a salad bowl in the 21st century. Each ethnic piece of lettuce, tomato, broccoli, and ranch dressing can now retain its own unique flavor while enlightening and loving each other. That’s the fantasy.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Who cares? I don't think either is better not even slightly. Doesn't matter who wins because America is the real loser. If the super delegates have even a half of a brain, they better vote third party in July