How often do you post on Snapchat?

Do you post multiple snaps a day? What's an acceptable amount to not make your friends tired of your snaps? And what do you guys/girls normally post?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm sometimes I post multiple times a day and sometimes I post none, if I post almost none its usually of my dog lol. If I post multiples its usually sequences of my day.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I'm seldom active on snapchat. Id rather be doing the activity then posting that I'm doing an activity.

• Very true. Definitely have to live in the moment! I always say that if you're having so much fun why are you on your phone? And don't even get me started at concerts when everyone is on their phone and not even paying attention to the performance! So annoying... I can see where you're coming from!

• Never. I do not get the whole snapchat thing.

• I post a lot but each snap is usually v short. Add me if u want aoifeolivia

• Never

What Guys Said 2

• Not that often at all lol. Some days I'll post my whole day on my story. Most of the time I never even go on though. Only time I snap if it's to sext with a chick I met lol.

• Never. I believe I'm too mature to waste my time with this stupid thing.