How is my photo?

I am interesting take a photography. How is my photo?

How is my photo?

Most Helpful Girl

• Assuming this wasn't a bad quality upload and the image is as you intended it to be, the image is out of focus. In macro photography it is extremely important that your subject be in focus because the whole point is that you are bringing in the viewer up close and personal with something that is usually very small or a small detail, and when there is nothing else to focus on, nothing else to hide behind other than what is presented, so up close and detailed, it basically makes no sense that it not be in focus. If you aren't already, use a tripod/remote for macro photography or balance your camera on something flat. Also centering an image like so, is not the most interesting or dynamic composition. Try taking it off center to the right or left (google rule of thirds).

You did pick a nice subject. Very unique flower with a lot of visual interest. It also looks like an overcast or rainy day which is great for nature photography because the colors become more intense with lack of light filtering around and you get nice water droplets which make for interesting additional details on flowers.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 4

• It's a cool picture. A good subject and good lighting. As sp33 said, it looks a little out of focus. Or you weren't holding still. Also, you may have gotten too close. If you get too close it won't be in focus no matter what you do. Also, if there is even a slight breeze, a flower like that can move, so you might need a fast shutter speed.

It's still a nice picture. I really like the bright colors. The bright yellow and white just jump out at you.

• You have probably uploaded a poor quality picture or the image is actually out of focus. A good photographer always keeps object of interes tn focus :)

• Nice

• GOOD