What kind of life do you want to live?

I want to be a LPN because it makes me feel fulfilled when I help people. I want to have a tiny house because I love tiny houses and I can spend money I save on spontaneous trips like so spontaneous that when I come home from work and have time off, I will pack my bags and leave in the morning to go somewhere. Plus I want to cosplay at geek conventions like comic con or leaky con. Plus I want several pets, they will have geeky names like Sirius Black or Professor McGonagall.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if the society relationship is good everyone may be willing to go out to work. I heard some of HR's idea here, It is terrible. They consider a person's background about wealth. They think poor is able to be irritated to seek a goal what they want , It is terrible idea that is really different from switzerland is trying to do. So I just dont want to live in the environment but it may be a challenge for me. So I may do some social experiment and a job dont consider weak and strong on traditional idea. So elder can work as they wish. there are many forms about weak and strong we should not thinking about young and old.
    I do it just for fucking the society now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome back again, haha.

I just would like to be happy. That doesn't seem so easy at times. I like my job currently, but I'd like to make a bit more money to pay off my loans, too.

What Guys Said 6

• I want a life with LOTS of money! ;)

• I was about to say 'A happy one' but since you wrote that description down, I'll join ya ^^
    A small but cozy house would be nice, no garden, but with a big terrace. I want a job that I love to do, along with lovely colleagues. Earning money to see the rest of the world. I want to be able to continue doing Capoeira. Cosplay? Hellz yeah

• The one I lived before my wife passed away.

However, that's not possible. Life is starting to get good again. It would be better if it were just like my life now, but on a tall ship.

• I just want a job, with plenty of money and a house in the mountains. Plus I want a wife and a couple kids eventually.

• I'd love to cosplay with you Ginny all night long. You're the redheaded girl of my dreams. We can move to England and play with wands

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1