Do you think that there are another smart creatures living under the ground?

Most Helpful Girl

• There could be, we have not discovered all there is out there, that is the problem with humans, thinking they know everything when they really don't, anything is possible.

• Thanks for MHG :)

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 4

• Highly intelligent? In the ground? I doubt it. However if it were the sea? That's a different story, dolphins are already considered smart and more than 90% of our oceans are unexplored. There could be something down THERE for all you know.

• They discover long locked-away organisms, I don't think a highly intelligent creature would be living in the earths crust though.

• Not under the ground, but yes in the depths of ocean there might be kind of creatures we have no idea about. However I don't think it to be highly intelligent species, I think they would be relics of dinosaurs or something. Really giant creatures who would look terrifying.

• Let's find them