How do you recognize a beta male?

0|1
6|17

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• "Beta males" exist only in the mind of "alpha males" who created the dichotomy for the purpose of boosting their own weak egos. Since I am not an "alpha male," I would never recognize a beta male.

1|2
    0|0
  • Do you mean considerate guys who aren't assholes? Then it is easy, they aren't the asshole ones. The ones you want as best friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Walk into a bar, grab the microphone and announce. "I want to mate with a beta male tonight, please register on my sign in sheet."

Anyone who has not signed it is a potential beta male. lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh please, not another one of these. This is slowly but surely becoming the new "feminism" debacle here.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not a douchebag.

1|1
    0|0
  • You mean without knowing anything about him?
    I don't know. I guess if he's small. But you never know if he might be rich.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just triggered every beta male on gag

0|0
    0|0
  • When he says he's not beta

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • I look at my profile picture

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh come on.. Enough with this beta and alpha bullshit

0|0
    0|0
    • Unfortunately this will never die, as long as people don't fix their low self esteem

• ^_^

I'm a beta male!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmaoooooo gon trigger em nerds OP

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's a spineless doormat.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are a little bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • they wear glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • Alpha males are those guys that are successful in life, assertive, dominant, physically fit, can handle anything, emotionally strong, leaders, intelligent and always win over the girl. A guy with little or none of these qualities who has to settle for whatever he can are Betas.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 5