What’s your dream job?

chairman of multi'billion dollar company.

Most Helpful Girl

• Creative Director at a large gaming company or movie studio.

• I want to start movie studio

• Doing it for fun is cool. I'd want to do the CD because I'm passionate about it, and would make me happy being able to oversee great projects, work with a team, etc. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Soldiering, it's a good life.

• Do you mean or does that include being "Soldier of Fortune" as well?

• @Alessus

Are the qualifications and requirements much more difficult to meet if applying for and working for a defense contractor compared to being in the military?

• @JudgmentDay Obviously depends on the defence contractor and military in question. Because as far as I know, the most elite defence contractors rival known national special force groups like the British SAS in the required qualifications department, while the less elite don't come anywhere close to that.

What Girls Said 14

• Honestly, someone recently brought this to mind.

A few years ago I'd actually dreamed of owning and "running" an apartment complex. Well, several.

Still like to do that someday. :]

• Musician, actor, or phycologist.

• I'd like to be a brain surgeon or an astronomer... Sadly I'm only an engineer...😐

• To be head of a law firm and all its branches.

• seriously LAW. laws is about turn truth into lie and lie into truth

• it's one of the highest paying jobs that and art. Not all lawyers are like that some are actually honest and plot against their client if they know that they are in the wrong.

• To be a veterinarian! Once I get a lot of money I hope to open my own non profit or non expensive vet clinic.

• A licensed practical nurse

• Either a Pediatric Oncologist or a Zoologist

• TV show/movie script writer

• Something that allows me to travel and work in an office but not the crowded type

• Band teacher and a artist

• person who sits at home, farts all day and gets paid $100 an hour

• Mine was to be a special forces operator/operative, but know I have no idea what's my dream job.

• Architect 😊

• Doing nothing and get paid for it.

What Guys Said 6

• I wanna have a youtube channel about various entertainment topics and maybe cast eSports ;). I'd also like to go to Korea so it would be cool if I could do the English broadcast there :). I've been following eSports fo a long time and I know a lot about it but I still need to start casting I have stuff I need to take care of first :).

• male stripper!

• CEO of my own entertainment business, as well as head writer for the content the company would make.

• Making millions in the NBA

• Something to do with technology or computers.

• Politician or a accountant. They are both hugely different lol but I have strong political views.