How can I be alpha?

I don't know how. I'm already rude but that's not helpful. Alpha is acting with intention. My spirit is weak.

Alphas are leaders. I did not know this. Request cancelled.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You need confidence. And if you get behind that whole alpha beta bullshit you have already lost, simply identify with the principles of being alpha and fuck the rest. Independence is key, set yourself apart from everyone.

• I imagine "set yourself apart" and being weird as hell aren't the same?

• That's... Interesting advice.

• If you don't agree with it than say something about it. Don't half ass it, being "alpha" as you call it will only come about when you are not passive aggressive but when you are stalwart in your convictions.

What Girls Said 8

• Talking about alpha and beta makes you guys sound completely brainless. What's going on with you all recently? And you're 28, for goodness sake.

• First of all you have to get bitten by a werewolf.
    Then you wait till a full moon where you will either die or become a werewolf. If you survive and become a werewolf, you will be a beta. If you run away from your alpha, you become an omega. But if you really want to be alpha, you have to kill your alpha which requires incredible amounts of strength... so good luck

• rude. I friken hate rude people. That's not "Alpha" that's a man who seems like he doesn't know basic social and behavior etiquette.

Stop wanting to be ALPHA. And learn how to be a MAN.
    You ain't no dog son.

• I love when teenage girls tell people how to be a MAN. They sure know what they're talking about.

• You haven't been through anything compared to me. You just like to hear yourself talk. Name specific incidences of life experience that should make me respect you. Going to school doesn't count.

• And you both got nothing on me. Now what?

• Exercise and is good at strategizing

• What... what... huh?

• You're either born an alpha or you're not

• You read a lot of erotic gay fan fiction to pick up the codes.

• Alphas don't exist in humans!

What Guys Said 10

• By knowing what you want and getting what you want.
    Like Cave Johnson.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8ufRnf2Exc

• Get gud

• Acting rude is the wrong way. It's all about taking the lead but u can only be a rude leader of u have power.

• lmfao.

• This whole "Alpha Beta" thing just needs to be scraped, it has no basis in reality. They like confidence so be confident, the rudeness will just turn them off.

• Lift weights, become funnier, and be more confident and assertive

• Lmao he's trolling u fuking nerds lmfao I really wonder how hard it was for y'all in school lmao

• never will happen

• ok Alpha is a term used by punks who think they are AWESOME.. If you want to be a true alpha it means being a leader and taking charge an alpha protects the people who are weaker and unable to defend themselves. An alpha is the shepherd not the wolf

• ... You're right, that'll never happen.

• sorry dude, the beta version does not come with a manual.

• Join the alpha crew man just join