Why do most men love Trump and most women hate Trump as per polls on GAG?

Maybe in real life too?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've disliked a lot of Republican candidates in the past. I couldn't always agree with their politics, but I respected them as candidates because from their perspective, they had actual tangible plans for the country and at least on paper, wanted to make things work. To me, Trump is none of that. He demands absolute and unyielding respect from others, but gives little to others. He spews not just lies, but incorrect facts as verified by several credible sources, but then says that's not what I said (we have taped footage) and then blames other candidates for any little inconsistency. And that's not even touching upon the numerous sexist, racist, and xenophobic things he's said. If at base one can't even present a tangible political plan, not to mention govern not just white people, but an entire nation of women, other races, immigrants in a manner that isn't oppressive or racist, why should any woman or man for that matter, support him... unless you believe in his BS.

Most Helpful Guy

• Trump will call out anyone. Women take it as that he is ant-woman but when he goes after an older white guy, like Jeb Bush, no one notices.

In US society women are so fragile now that can't you say anything negative without them feeling it is an attack on their gender.

• I know what is up with that it's totally weird!

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 11

• If he behaved exactly as he does and had the same views he has now but was a woman, I still wouldn't like him / her.

It has nothing to do with gender and everything with not liking how he comes across.

For the record, I don't like Hillary either.

• A lot of women don't like Trump because we see him as a slime ball who doesn't respect women.

• Well I suppose its better to be a slime ball who doesn't respect woman an get laid rather than be a good/nice guy and be treated like shit and never get laid lol

• Well I dont know your boyfriend so I can't judge why you like him

• @Indigo91 He's a hard worker, but I don't like him because of money.

• Because he's a misogynist pig

• Umm have u seen what that dude says?

• I don't know but I'm personally just indifferent. It's kinda funny to see him piss people off though

• A lot of men on GAG have never really shown to be very smart, I'm not even surprised.

• Well most women hates trump because of some of the sexist shit he says about us

• because trump feels threatened by woman

• I am very much for him...

• How can anyone like him? How can he be our president? How? Explain please.

• Because Trump appeals to rich white men. Or men in general.

What Guys Said 13

• because women are generally known to be more empathetic, and Trump as a person lacks a lot of empathy for people who don't look like him. Men are more territorial and tribal... and since GaG is largely made up with white men, they will identify with Trumps nationalism more than women will

• Rather than making generalizations about women from a handful of personal experiences, I simply want to say that the polls here are voluntary response, not a simple random sample. Certain sorts of women are more likely to frequent G@G and answer the poll. And I can assure you that your average G@G using gal isn't the same as your average Church-going girl next door type. According to the latest Rasmussen poll, Hillary only has a 6 point lead with women, and Trp leads overall.

To sum up, people choose to use G@G. Some types of people are less likely to have an interest in G@G, and as such G@G does not accurately reflect the whole of America.

• I despise trump and lack time I check I had a dick, a prostate, and two testicles so

• Because he's a misogynist. Hard to like a dude who hates you. He's not nearly as bad for the 7 worms that'll call me out, but for analogous purposes, it's like along why black people don't like the kkk grand wizard

• Actually there was a breakdown of the polls on CNN last night and it is even narrower than that, Trump's ultra strong base was white male.

• A lot of women don't like him because they are easily fooled into believing what they read on the internet and see on the obviously bias media.

• I doubt many people actually like Trump.
    It's more about who you hate more Hillary or Trump.
    I hate Hillary more so I'd throw my support behind Trump any day of the week just to stop Hillary even though half the stuff he says is moronic.

• Because women feel oppressed so they want to see a woman in office.

• I'm a man and I hate trump. So many guys here hate him too

• I support Bernie Sanders even though he won't be the candidate. I dont like a lot of the things Hillary has done. I would vote for a republican like Kasich or Cruz but Trump's policies do not set well with me. I'm a democratic centrist.

• he has the character and is assertive something that women are not so they will hate on him of course, they want to live in a rainbow colored worls, but that means slowly losing control of america, no offense but control must be regained.

• Not in real life. Only wimps and SJW scumbags would try to discredit him.

• I don't blame them