My dog might die :( Can someone cheer me up or give me hope?

My dog might die :( Can someone cheer me up or give me hope?He's very weak and has severe internal bleeding right now. I've has him since I was a kid. Can someone give me hope?

Thanks for those who have helped. He's fine (he got into rat poison) now and should live for at least 5 more years unless something comes up :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Your dog WILL die.

If he is suffering, then you should put him down.

• He can be saved, they just don't know the cause, as for him he's only weak the the moment and is resting.

• No, I specifically said I didn't know when.

• Yes, and I overread that, my fault, but from the initial comment, one could assume that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww, he's an old boy. Be happy that you know he was happy and had a great life. He definitely did, that's why he made it so far. Just spend as much time with him as you can right now and give him lots of cuddles. And a cuddle from pink anon :)
    You've done a good job with him. I'm sure when he does leave you, he'll go happy and grateful he had you as an owner.

• Thanks pink anon <3 Usually people dislike pink anons but right now you've really helped. Thank you :)

What Guys Said 6

• At least you can only die once (unless he's resuscitated and then dies again but just say DNR) HOPE THIS HELPS.

• You can do it!

• If it is his time, it's his time. It's increadablly difficult, I know.
    You will feel better day by day.

It will be difficult to think about but the sooner you get a new dog the better. Get a different kind and you will have a friend to help you through the grieving period.
    Loss is just always tough.
    All the best.

• I am glad that he recovered.

• He's special now because now you know he can survive rat poison :)

• looks fine

What Girls Said 2