Do you think make up makes girls look better or worse?

• Better
  • Worse

Most Helpful Girl

• Better when done right but who gives a shit? If they feel nice then good for them.

What Girls Said 10

• If done right it will make them look better but the amount of make-up needed to make them look better depends.

• Depends on how good at makeup they are.

• Depends on the girl and their level of makeup skill.

• Obviously makeup was invented to make people look better. It's all in the way you use it though. Almost every woman in the world and some men use makeup. If they enjoy it let them

• Depends on the girl tbh I've seen makeup make a girl look uglier then she already was from make 😂😂😂

• Depends on the makeup. Generally better for both sexes. Some of these male to female transitions makeovers are insane. Makeup is magic

• When done right it looks good.

• It depends, can the person use it and how much

• It's makes most look better if they know how to apply it right and don't put too much of it on.

• depend if she know how to put it. Sometime it's better to not wear make up if you don't know how to do a modern and young make up

What Guys Said 11

• Let's assume the makeup is done well.
    If she's an average girl, it'll make her look better.
    If she's beautiful girl, then it can make her look worse, or just stay the same.

• If she knows how to do proper makeup then definitely better.

• i think it overlays her flaws but those overlays are so visible, that they take away from her actual beauty xD if that makes any sense.

• Better but I truly don't care if they're wearing makeup or not. If I like them, I like them no matter what kind of mascara they're wearing.

• Better.

• I prefer very little to none

• Better that's y they use it

• I don't like makeup.

• well have u seen what they look like without it? LOL

• It depends, I like a little make up, but if it is too much I can't stand it.

• I don't like make up on women. It looks weird. It is turning into someone who you are not.