Girls, do you feel offended, betrayed, lied to or anything else when a guy pretends to be a friend because he was just tryna get close to you?

Or you don't mind?
Or would you rather he was up front from the start?
To me, i see it as really sly and don't like it. Just lied about being a friend when really he wanted more. So many guys do that. I don't even have guy friends anymore because of this. It's a shame because it got to the point I just didn't trust any guy being a friend and even lost contact with old friends... didn't exactly cut them off, I just don't chill with them anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• you know i don´t think anybody "pretends" to want to be friends. getting close is kind of the next step and most times you didn´t know that you´d feel that way to begin with.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know that most guys don't want to be platonic friends with girls unless he has to. But I wouldn't put it past a guy 'friend' if he tried something or made a move in a situation. But they want sex. Haha

What Guys Said 1

• You shouldn't feel betrayed, you can tell a guy that you only want to be friends, and see what happens

What Girls Said 1

• Sucks for them. I prefer friendship before dating