Imagine if there were more than 2 genders?

Imagine what would it would be if there was people of a gender different from male and female and having different genitals.

Gender or sex its same doesn't matter.
Lol not gender , Sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh... these days, apparently we do -_-

• I don't mean gays , i mean something completely different

• Have you lost your mind lol , i mean different sexs different genitals.

• Can't you read?

Most Helpful Guy

• There was an Isaac Asimov Story where there were an alien race with three sexes all of them necessary for reproduction,
    Asimov was famous for not using sex scenes but his publisher wanted one so he wrote one so deliberately titillating that his publisher never bothered him again about it

What Girls Said 9

• There already are more than two genders. And plenty of children are both with genitals of both gender or some combination of the two at which point the parents choose which gender to assign the child or wait for the child to choose

• There are

• First gender and sex are not the same. There is only two different types of sexes. But multiple genders.

• there can be more then two genders.

• There is a third one. Hermaphroditism I guess.

• Would be no evolutionary purpose for it.

Asimov was famous for not using sex scenes but his publisher wanted one so he wrote one so deliberately untitilating that his publisher never bothered him again about it

• There can be as many genders as we want. Gender isn't the same as sex.

• Ok then sex?

• Sex is biological, male or female. But if there was more that'd be pretty cool. I'd be curious as to how we would get babies and how the different sexes would interact with each other

• Yes that would be somehow awesome.

• Well, technically, there are more than two genders... Don't get gender confused with sex.

• Its same Ms

• @asker: gender and sex are absolutely not the same. Sex is defined by what primary sex organs you have (testicles and prostate vs. ovaries) and to some degree, what secondary sex organs you have. It's about the physical features of your body.
      Gender is defined by how somebody FEELS and PERCEIVES himself or herself. Think about it this way: I might be legally speaking Russian and American because I have both passports. That's my "sex". However, I FEEL 100% American because I've lived in the US all my life. That's the "gender". Maybe I DON'T have an American passport but I STILL feel mainly American. My feelings are not determined by the physical reality.
      The same is true for sex vs. gender. I might have testicles and a prostate but I might still FEEL feminine inside. I am not a transgender but for me this is certainly the case to some degree. I don't get along with guys very well because I naturally talk and act more like girls. Hence, my gender is somewhere between male and female.

• @BlueCoyote ok man i got it thanks.

• There are more than 2 genders though

What Guys Said 7

• It might make things easier... some sexes will be incompatible with the other. limiting the number of choices.

• Lol I bet you guys are laugh at us americans at the fact that we are making new bathroom laws for "transgenders"

• you must of been watching an episode of star trek

• Different genitals? They would die off unless they could breed on their own.

• There'll never be more than 2 genders.

• Lol i don't want to.

• i don't wanna imagine that