What kind of legacy do you want to leave behind?

What do you want others to remember most about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont want anyone to remember be after i die cause im useless, unless i change the world for whats good.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• A good father, husband, friend, and man who helps others when he can 👍🏻 some others too, but those are most important to me

• Don't care. What people think of me only matters while I'm alive.

Once I die I cease to exist and won't be able to care how I'm remembered.

Or if there is an afterlife, I like to think there would be better things to do than worry about how I'm remembered in the world of the living.

• For my dunking and basketball skills

• That as long as God is on your side, nothing is impossible!

• I want people to remember me as someone who did things differently, saw things differently. Someone who knew what mattered to him and protected it like hell. Someone who against a laundry list of odds, made his dreams happen.

• I want to be known as, being an overall positive influence and a life asset towards, everyone who has gotten to get to know me.

• This is a good question and I think it would be for standing up for something I truly believe in.

• Hard working loving father and husband.

• I don't care some sort of legacy but I hope that in all that I do will benefit others. I don't expect gratitude or anything in return because it's not my glory I'm seeking out.

• For my biceps

• A path of death and devastation

• Dunno. My dad?

• God I hope no one remembers me.

• Well id like to change the natural eye color of koreans from brown to blue =P

• haha its a joke about sleeping with as many korean women as possible and through natural genetics changing they eye close =P but... would take a lot of work due to it being a recessive trait hahaa

• That love is beautiful but sometimes it can kill you!

• Having boundaries will save you

• There is a book called boundaries I am reading right now. If you have to do your job and everyone else's job at your work, you will die of stress. You have to do yours and only yours. They have to do their part. You can see that if you have a house, you don't want everyone else to have access to it. They don't want you to have access to their house either. Guard your heart, it is the wellspring of like. If you don't, you will be doing too much and stress will kill you.

• Beautiful! Whose the author?

• That others lived their lives happily because of me.

What Girls Said 5

• I want to make a difference in somebody's life. I know I can't change the world, but if I change a person's life, I will die happy.

• I want others to remember me as an artist that inspired others to take the path of creativity.

• i want my funeral to b like "she was hilarious and inspiring" "samee, she inspired me to do [insert good thing here]" "she made me enjoy learning" things like that, i want to effect the people who know me in a positive way.

• No legacy.
    Just happy, fun memories in the minds of all who knew me.

• That I was a kind person and informative in my answers. though I'm not really sure what this question relates to?

• I just watched a video on Christian Rinaldo, he is not only known for his soccer skills but also his ability to focus and train harder in tough times. It was inspirational

• Oh that, that mostly applies to "famous people" to be remembered forever. Not a commoner like me 😔