GAGers, what is one GOOD thing that you would never do? And why?

Just asking out of curiosity :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a tough question - I think of myself as a good person but I never show it - It is hard to put into words, you know the way you say somebody is a "People Person" and if their intentions are honourable that is a very good thing but I am the exact opposite, I feel I have good intentions but people have to work so hard to get to know me. Why? - Well I have no social skills and am probably too lazy to try to learn some - I hope that makes sense.

Most Helpful Girl

• Giving blood because I feel like mine would screw someone over. XD

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 10

• One Good thing, that's tough. I think foster care or adopting a child. I think it's amazing that people are able to open their homes and hearts to kids in need, but I don't think it's ever something I could do.

• Becoming an organ donor. This may not be the most rational reason, but i would be paranoid that if I were near death they wouldn't try to save me bc a rich, royal, or famous person needed organs.

• donate blood, my ass would pass out on spot

• Lend money to a friend. Family? Yes. Friend? Kick rocks.

• Donate an organ

• This one is rough for me. I tend to fuck myself over if someone needs help.

I couldn't do one of the things where people hand their credit cards over to a stranger. I'm paranoid. Does that count?

• Loan ANYONE $$$$$$

• Give money to people cause I would know they're wasting it.

• Give people second chances/forgive them

• Medically speaking, I would never donate blood or tissue. I have a genetic disease and it can be spread through organ donation. The treatment I get for it also has severe side effects and a black-box FDA warning :/ yay me