Which would you prefer?

Make up my mind for me. I've grown tired of thinking for myself lately. The options are simple:

I do my thing but do so alone.
I play the game but have others to play alongside.

• Isolated Freedom
  • Consoled Captivity
And that's that. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• consoled? what would that mean in this situation? if it means captivity that can be negotiated then i choose that one because i'm good with sweet talkin.

• You're just not alone. So you get to be kept company and whatnot and have friends at the cost of some individuality.

• ahh, ok yeah my answer is still consoled captivity. i couldn't handle loneliness.

Most Helpful Guy

• This question is too easy: freedom. I even fantasize about myself making plenty of money, retiring early and moving to an isolated state with a very small population, owning a huge property with a little house in the back and where the nearest neighbor or store is miles away.

What Girls Said 1

• "I've grown tired of thinking for myself."
    You're in the right place!
    This place is full of people who are incapable of thinking for themselves.
    I prefer A, but I think B is a healthier option.

What Guys Said 4

• Honestly, I never love even eating alone, don't take my nick seriously! LOL I really enjoy ''anything'' when I do things with others...

• Always choose freedom.

ALWAYS.

• Isolated Freedom is the best

• Hey hackers how are you doing