I don't understand this logic?

Apps like tinder where it's just meaningless sex , it's accepted and viewed as the norm, but I heard of this one new app, I forgot the description but it's like you meet people for hugs and cuddling, non sexually , and people called it stupid and only for desperate creepers, like what's wrong with hugs?, not everything needs to be about sex

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It's the same thing. Regardless of what people say, they only say it because they themselves can't accept the truth. It's a "new thing" this new app, so after some time, if it's a success, no one will call it stupid anymore.

I mean if anything, you're gonna get creepers on tinder before this app if everyone calls it stupid.

• It's seen as stupid cause usually cuddling leads to sex anyways. Moreover, hugs aren't hard to come by. Anyone with any social skill can get a hug. Why go through the trouble of having to be matched up with some rando? Just go up to a friend of the opposite gender and hug them. I don't plan on using either, but I can see the irony and pointlessness of the app you described