GAGers, if you could abolish one thing from modern technology, what would it be and why?

GAGers, if you could abolish one thing from modern technology, what would it be and why? Thanks beforehand for your inputs :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would abolish texting, because no one bothers to call me anymore and everyone thinks it's weird when I call them :P.

Gone are the days of having meaningful conversations with someone where you can actually hear their voice and emotions. Now we're stuck having hour long conversations over text when we could summarize what we have to say over the phone or in person in 5 minutes or less.

Also it's super annoying when you're with someone in person and they can't seem to put down their phone long enough to look up at you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to see cybercrimes at least be prosecuted. The way it is now people have to do HORRIBLE things before anything happens to them.

What Guys Said 15

• Cyber-bullying

• Cybercrime. Hacking bank accounts and government protected documents... All that jazz

• I would never abolish technology. It's the greatest testament to our brilliance as a species. It enhances our lives. A mere 200 years ago 98% of humans worked in agriculture. Now that is 2%. Technology frees up more time for us to pursue worthwhile goals. Nobody can argue that our lives are better off now with science and technology than they were 200 years ago.

• The fact that your phone number links to your Facebook to your email to your KiK to your Snapchat to your LinkedIn to your whole life story just by giving out one thing.

• Porn access to kids younger then 18

• I was going to say nuclear weapons but a better answer might be fossil fuel extraction. Or maybe the right answer is whatever technology has allowed the population to reach 7 billion.

• Smartphones. I wish people spent a little more time having quality time with family, with neighbors, and a little less enslaved to a Swiss army machine built by wage slaves.

• If they saw a reason to spend more time with their family, they would.

• Cars.

Fuck that shit, rather walk.

• NSA.

• Cyber bullying

• Social media

• Nothing.

If I had to, like only if I were at gunpoint, Any kind of access to CP.

• Labor saving devices that take away jobs from men and allow women to join the work force. We are about to see mass unemployment due to the next stage of industrial automation ironically making 2/3 of the female workforce unemployed of course feminists will demand jobs be given to these women rather than have them suffer thr consequences for their bad career choices.

• Pornography. Its disgusting.

What Girls Said 5