Guys, do you prefer flat stomach, abs on a woman, or a little belly?

I know it depends on the guy, but I think there are a lot that land in the majority category. I have a big butt and thighs and I don't have a tiny waist, but it is not fat by any means, I just have a lower small pouch.. Not like fatty rolls, but like its a bit squishier and there is something to grab. It's healthy, but it's not completely flat. I heard guys like a little belly fat, is that true?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 30

• I like a little belly. I've always said I prefer a woman to feel nice and soft and sensual, not hard and toned.

• I certainly don't mind a little belly or flat either. To me it's really about the girl, but a little belly is fine

• Basically something that doesn't start to form rolls when she's bending her torso. Flat or defined can both do that.

I think my preference is towards flat and naturally skinny, since natural skinniness can give a softness to a woman's body in spite of being low in fat, but I prefer defined and muscular to belly fat.

• Even a really thin person will form some amount of rolls if they bend over.

• @samhradh_leannan There's something I'm explaining wrong though -- the kind of belly rolls I don't like so much aren't related to fat so much. I mean a woman who has them could eliminate them through cardio and potentially improving her posture, so that's one thing.

Yet the type of body I'm talking about generally can't form fat deposits of that sort around the abdomen -- at least not without going excessive on the fat. It's the type of body that has a natural thigh gap and is extremely flexible, limber. When it gets fat, it tends to develop more of a pot belly appearance and maybe some fat around the oblique area (love handles). It doesn't get fat in a chunky way so much. Everything is quite different there, even skeletal structure, and it's a kind of body that can only be achieved even with the right skeletal structure with a youth that had this body constantly in motion.

• @samhradh_leannan... that is to say, belly rolls are generally a symptom rather than a cause.

My ideal preference body type generally can't get them even with a lot of weight added (which often did happen when I was dating such women and with my wife who also matches this type, since I was taking them out to eat almost every other day).

This type with the long limbs and abdomen and neck generally tends to age quite gracefully as well because of that long and limber kind of body. But it's not really an issue of fat to me so much -- more like skeletal structure, fat deposit locations, musculature, flexibility -- lots of genetic factors, and all such women I've dated were extremely physically active throughout their childhood and teenage years.

• Little belly in my case because flat is boring and I don't like abs even though muscles are useful and stuff

• Let's go with not fat

• I think both are fine personally.

• Definitely a little belly

• A little belly fat is fine.

• All three are fine with me.

• I like a little belly on girls, it's very hot in my book. :)

• Flat stomach. Abs or not, I don't care.

• Some abs. I don't like belly fat. Any above average looking guy don't like any belly fat lol. Flat with a little ab definition is perfect

• I do. It feels weird cuddling with a girl that's ripped lol

• friend of mine likes a little pooch...

i dont' really care myself... as long as there's no muffin top going on

• hmmmmmmm i'd have to see what you're talking about. I've been with an overweight woman before but she wore her weight well. The woman I'm seeing keeps calling herself fat but she's voluptuous, perfect hourglass figure if I ever saw one.

• i think that its good for a woman to have some love handles. and a little poochie can be cute on a girl yes.

• The lower belly is nice when I hammer a woman hard in missionary
    Without that little belly her bones will hurt me while I'm hammering

• I prefer flat stomach or abs usually if you have a flat stomach you have some level of abs. However a little bit of belly fat is not a deal breaker as long as her overall body is in decent shape

• Flat stomach

• Flat stomach seems the best but all of those are just as fine tbh.

• Flat

• a little belly any kind of muscles is a turn off

• abs on a girl

• I don't like abs on a girl. Flat stomach or a little belly is hot

• Yes, what you describe sounds great to me.

• I like abs ^^

• I don't give a shit I don't care, seriously who cares about a little belly or flat stomach

• Really as long as you don't have fat hanging over your jeans your doing great!! If I had to describe my perspective stomach though it would be flat with maybe just a little bit of a belly, don't need to have your ribs or hip bones sticking out looking like a skeleton or anything like that!

• A little belly fat <3

• I like a flat stomach

What Girls Said 0