What are your guys plans for 4th of july? Im alone this year :/ anything fun/exciting for you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• -Bought a bunch of awesome fireworks from Wyoming
    -Gonna go to this parking lot kinda on the edge of town and away from the main road
    -Parents and sister will be there, and hopefully my crush and a few other work friends (and strangers that I don't know will probs show up cause it's a good spot)

It'll be good. Some of my work friends work late-ish though so hopefully I can keep it going til 12am or so.

• Since I have a midterm exam the following day I'll be preoccupied studying for it so fuck everything else. lol

• Going to a BBQ with some friends.

• I'm vacationing in Hawaii for 10 days 🎊🎉

• We hosting pool party and getting lit, Just buy firecrackers and light em up OP lol

• hanging out with you!! lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Haha me too. I'm planning on masturbating while watching Heart Breakers for the millionth time and then maybe ordering a pizza and having some of that Ben & Jerry's brownie ice cream afterwards. Ya know the one with the huge brownie chunks in it?

• Barbecuing at this Great place in my neck of the woods, @Hawiikai. It's Called Hickory Run State Park. It has swimming, barbecuing, hiking, food stands as well. The scenery is beautiful.
    At night there will be Fireworks all over my area, in which I can see, just Standing where I am living.
    Good luck and Enjoy your own Holiday!! xx

• Oh, sorry, sweetie, my bad.. I just read the last of this and so sorry you are alone... I apologize.. However, just relax and do something special for yourself. xxoo

• Sometimes alone is okay lols. That sounds spectacular. Im always usually at the beach with alone at the beach with some friends, under then moon skies, bonfire goin, drinks in our hand, and looking at the near by town fireworks in the sky. But this year im inside! Lol i hope u have fun, and are safe! Lmk how it was? :)

• Hi, sweetie,
      Right now, I would give anything to be alone, believe me. lol Thanks for not being mad a my error.. long day yesterday. xx

• We just arrived at my family's Beach Cabin a day ahead of the rest of the family. Building a nice fire in the fire pit so we can warm out selves up after a nice long walk along the ocean (Pacific). Was so nice to stretch the legs after 4-1/2 hours in the car. He just moved our bed out to the deck in front of the fire pit where we're going to sleep tonight. = ) late dinner/snack tonight is hot dogs maybe roast a couple of marshmallows or a 's'more. Mmmmm!
    Family supposed to arrive starting tomorrow afternoon. So we'll all be spending the weekend at the beach, flying kites, swimming in the surf, skim boarding and watching my brothers trying to blow themselves up! Normally all the guys get into the fireworks thing the night of the fourth, lots of people doing fireworks up and down the beach. Fun to watch! Nice to be together with family!

• Omg that soundss amazing!!! So jealous!! Lol where are u folks in the pacific?

• I don't know, if brother in law comes over, we might head to the amusement park.