Is he cheating on me?

I met my boyfriend on tinder 6 weeks ago. He is in the army and he is on deployment right now overseas in the pacific. He left 3 days before we met so we never really got to be together. He told me that when he came back in 5 months that we were going to be together and spend more time together and he loved me. Since he has been gone we have not communicated because i dont think he has reception overseas (thats what he said and the time difference), but i have noticed that the other day he was on tinder and that his location changed. I dont know if he was just checking the last message i sent or what. I just dont want to think he is talking to other girls on tinder and forgetting about me. Im trying so hard on my end to wait and make time go by until he gets back so i can finally see him but I dont want to be worried about him having another girlfriend. Also i dont want to be wrong and seem jealous ADVICE?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop being stressed nothing you can do

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't worry much about it, however it would be weird of him to log back on tinder if he has you.

What Guys Said 1

• If his location changed, doesn't that mean you can contact him? I'd try...

What Girls Said 1

• Im sure your tinder relationship will be fine while he's away.. lol