How often are you sentimental?

sometimes I am sentimental and express it but after several minutes I feel cold and cynical about them like I laugh at those expressions of sentimentality.
how often are you sentimental and do you express it or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I express it and i don't get weirded out by it, i don't know why people do that but more power to me i spose

• more power? like how

• It means you can break through walls with other people and be real rather than falter to societal expectations unless of course you enjoy being awkward:)

• I am not sentimental with everyone and I don't feel awkward after being sentimental with everyone I open with.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am Pretty Sentimental when it comes to Giving Gifts to my parents... I have never forgotten them, not Once, @LafemmeFatale.
    However, this year, on Father's day weekend, I relied on my Sister to do Something Special with Me for Dad's day, and she... Failed Miserably.
    It's almost July4th weekend now, another Holiday, and the Fireworks I feel for her are still Blasting.
    My mom says it's a Life's Lesson to be Learned that from Now on "Go Solo" with doing Anything for Anyone if you Want it to go down Right... And Straight from the Heart from the Start.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 7

• Almost always. I'm a very emotional and sensitive person, and I really don't like to be this way.

• I'm sentimental very often... but I think that's because I love to ride my feelings out at the maximum and also I love to just feel! I express it whenever I think it suits the moment :)

• I'm pretty bad at that stuff.

• I'm pretty sensitive but a come across as a hard ass , ever since my dad died and grandmas died in the same week as him I grew a pretty black sense of humour and probably joke about things I shouldn't

• i am often sentimental

• used to be more often, but not anymore now

• I am quite sentimental over little things. Oh yeah I always express it, especially when I'm angry.

What Girls Said 2

• i'm kinda moody so its hard to tell

• I am always sentimental but don't show it.