Not eating a lot?

I haven't been able to eat a lot lately and when I try to eat I end up throwing it up, this has been happening for a while since June 20th, 2016 it's July 1st 2016, is there something wrong with me? I'm only 16..

51

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to a doctor. I have some medical problems like severe acid reflux that have similar symptoms, the medication sure helps. If you can't eat because it makes you feel sick/nauseated, drink ginger tea or ginger ale (with real ginger, none of that Canada Dry stuff) or just chew ginger candy, ginger root or ginger gum. Trust me, it helps with the nausea and vomiting and helps give you an appetite just while your doctor finds a medication plan that can help you.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• Yes you should go see the doctor! It could be something serious.

• Okay maybe ur pregnant or did u get on new meds? Or get meds? Are u stressed?

• Bulimia maybe?

• You should go to the doctor..