Have you ever struggled to look into a woman's eyes instead of at her cleavage/breasts?

• Nopeeeeeee
  • 1-2 times
  • 3-6 times
  • 7-14 times
  • 15+ times
  • every time a woman shows cleavage
  • with almost every woman
anybody?
Last update

Most Helpful Guy

• Once that I can actually remember where it was a problem. College girlfriend had a friend who put on a shirt that was more low-cut than she thought. She had absolutely perfect tits and it took everything within me not to stare. I'd be looking in her eyes, when my gaze drifted and I'd be hypnotized. When I realized what I was doing I'd avert my gaze. Was a constant struggle. She eventually changed shirts thankfully for me lol. She was in something that covered up, before changing to the low cut shirt. She just switched back. It was literally night and day difference.

I wasn't be obnoxious or rude about it. They really were just in your face and hard not to notice. Did I mention perfect?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's been one woman (maybe two) that I've struggled to look at in the eye.

One had a chest to rival my own. They were incredible (and no I never asked if they were real).

The other's weren't "big" but they were pushed up. Awkward when she caught me staring lol

What Guys Said 30

• I would be lying if I said that it hasn't happened.

img.pandawhale.com/...My-face-is-up-here-bsMk.jpeg

Its physics! According to the laws of gravity, larger objects have a higher force of attraction. Big breasts are so big that they attract sight.

• not because of her cleavage no... because I was nervous around her? absolutely. I scan around the room/area I'm in a little bit which is fine when I'm around a girl I don't find attractive, but I scan a lot around a girl I'm attracted too, and its one of my signs that I'm a little nervous. I try to focus more on her face. cleavage is something I might check out from a distance but never face to face. at least not with someone I'm not dating lol

• No, I was taught to look at someone's eyes when talking to them.

• I don't know if I'd call it a struggle, but it's just natural to notice that part of the female form. And if you don't want to seem like a creep (which I don't) then you remind yourself to not stare.

• Only if she's attractive, in which case you can't help but check her whole body out. If ALL she's got going for her are a pair of big bangers then no, actually would be repulsed by them.

• Nope, I've always preferred to look someone in their eyes when talking.

• I'd say no but I'd just be trying to look good, if the cleavage is blatant then my glancing at it is inevitable. lool

• I don't think there's anything wrong with glancing... Where it gets wrong is when it's staring or ogling haha

• staring/ogling is gonna make you look like a real perv! lmao

• I can't pick an answer to your poll, sorry!

It depends. For example, there's a girl I"m really attracted to now (we're not dating presently but that's the direction I'm trying to push things)... when I've hung out with her, I am always looking at her eyes if we're having a conversation... but of course I've snuck a peek at her breasts or her butt or wherever. She's physically very attractive to me, so I want to look at those areas.

But do I wantonly stare at her breasts for the sake of staring at them? Or any other woman? No, I do not.

• All the freaking time! Especially if they're a nice pair!

• No, I actually prefer watching her eyes.

• when i was a kid yes, women didn't mind because i was such an innocent little boy. but now that im older i dont struggle with looking in their eyes.

• Nah having self control isn't a difficult task.

• No. Her eyes are much better to look at and it's much easier to actually listen if you have eye contact.

• i mean i can have a quick look while she´s not looking at me xD but i don´t need to stare at them or feel the urge to look down while talking.

• No never, I'm not that kind of guy xD

• Nope, obviously I would stare at the cleavage/breasts as well, but can easily control not to stare at them. Also if she has pretty eyes its not hard as eyes are the first things I notice.

• How can yu help it... honnestly... it's not even disrespect it's just normal... and quite a compliment

• question: are you still taking her seriously, respecting her as a person, listening to her, in addition to finding her body attractive?

• Of course... Why merely enjoying her physique doesn't mean you're not interested in everything else that doesn't involve her boobs or her bum... That's a misconception by girls...

• Not that I remember.

• Struggle? Nah I don't give a fuck I stare right at those puppies.

• Whyd I "struggle" id just look at em lmao

• Nah I prefer looking into a girls eyes when talking to them.

• If revealing and you have tits bigger than the larger C cups yeah it happens a lot lol. Kinda just sway down there for a quick glance

• And the weird things is I'm more of an ass guy, and don't even know why I get distracted, maybe cause there just there

• no.,

• Yes, I do. When their breasts are nothing to write home about.

• Not me , not really into boobs , curvy hips & nice legs are my " triggers " !!

• Only when she's ugly.

• Impure, impure!

• Something to look at while you talk to her

• Sorry if they are there I'm looking! How I'm wired!

• It is easy.

What Girls Said 8

• If a woman has her cleavage out and has big boobs, I'm not gonna look at her eyes lol
    Put the girls away if you don't want attention.

• YEAH I'M SORRy but i'm a mess i'm sorry. my gay heart can't take it. kill me

• When they're falling out of her shirt yes. And I'm a straight female lol. I would stare just as much at loud jewelry.

• That poll... Look at all those men in denial hahahahaha

• I have big boobs but I also have big eyes and people stare creepily at both LOL

• Once. This chick came to my work for an appt and her boobs were literally hanging out of her shirt and they were HUGE. We all kept looking it was hilarious.

• When their boobs are popping way out then yes. Not because I find it attractive, just distracting.

• Nope because I'm not a man so I respect people