- Nopeeeeeee56% (19)48% (24)51% (43)Vote
- 1-2 times15% (5)16% (8)15% (13)Vote
- 3-6 times9% (3)8% (4)8% (7)Vote
- 7-14 times0% (0)4% (2)2% (2)Vote
- 15+ times0% (0)6% (3)4% (3)Vote
- every time a woman shows cleavage18% (6)16% (8)17% (14)Vote
- with almost every woman2% (1)2% (1)3% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Once that I can actually remember where it was a problem. College girlfriend had a friend who put on a shirt that was more low-cut than she thought. She had absolutely perfect tits and it took everything within me not to stare. I'd be looking in her eyes, when my gaze drifted and I'd be hypnotized. When I realized what I was doing I'd avert my gaze. Was a constant struggle. She eventually changed shirts thankfully for me lol. She was in something that covered up, before changing to the low cut shirt. She just switched back. It was literally night and day difference.
I wasn't be obnoxious or rude about it. They really were just in your face and hard not to notice. Did I mention perfect?0
Most Helpful Girl
There's been one woman (maybe two) that I've struggled to look at in the eye.
One had a chest to rival my own. They were incredible (and no I never asked if they were real).
The other's weren't "big" but they were pushed up. Awkward when she caught me staring lol