Are "short girls" more of "height queen"?

I am 5'8 and do get people have preferences but check this. yesterday this girl I hung out with a lot just for fun and I was playing 21 questions , She started getting flirtatious and asked me few sexual questions and then I thought she was trying to make move so I started asking back and asked if she's interested in me and then she said "only if I was taller" lol I thought she was trying to Just joke or whatever and then I pointed out how she is so short herself and she told me it's because how women are raised and she won't want a "short" baby and how she don't feel protected with short guys Evendoe I am whole lot taller than her. I have actually experienced this before too but yesterday hit me, are short girls always ones trying to compensate for their height?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am only 5ft 1 and, actually, I prefer guys 5ft 7 and over, i don't really know why.. I think 5ft 8 is absolutely fine in my opinion, but i do think that socially it is more desirable to have a taller guy. I don't think it's limited to short girls, all the 'model' guys, like channing tatum, are tall so I guess it's something that our society now deems more attractive? Tbh I wouldn't worry about it too much, it differs from person to person. Also a little advice - reminding a short girl of how short she is is never well accepted, I know it seems unreasonable, we are just reminded of it soo much that it's more attractive for it not to be bought up cause tbh most of us wish we were taller.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Ehh, I dunno. I'm 5'2 and don't really wanna be with someone over 6'0. It obviously depends on the person though I guess I can understand a short girl not wanting to be with a short guy if she has found being short irritating and wants to try and have a taller child.

• So she would wanna compensate bexause she don't feel happy with herself?

• Well, perhaps. She could just not find short guys attractive.

• But I am like giant to her

• That's stupid tbh. Honestly If I were 5"0 I would be totally fine with a 5"4 guy...
    I'm 5"6 and I am fine with 5"8 and up.

• I'm short, I'm still open to dating a short guy who is taller than me, but I can't help but feel more attracted to taller guys. As the girl said, I don't feel as protected around short guys. That sense of protection is what attracts me in taller guys. I'm not limiting myself, it's just a preference I have.

• I am 5 foot 2 and I don't try to compensate for my height. I think it's great that I'm closer to hell compared to all the tall people.

• lmfao that s so true hahhaa especially the part about the kids.
    my parents always be like sarah, you need to marry a tall dude so that your kids don t end up short like you XD
    but 5'8 is good though lol

• I don't care much about height. Just can't be too tall.

• Just because of one person that said that to you?

• Ummm no... I don't mind any guy as long as their at least a little taller than me

• Short girls are boring. If they was so great what do they want their baby to be tall?
    If she's really short it's normal she doesn't want a tall guys cause she will look like a child next to him. That's ridiculous

What Guys Said 2

• I love taller women. Because I'm 6'2" myself.

• id say yes