Do you think boys or girls are usually more nice to you?

Do you think you are too nice? Who do you think in general is nicer? Girls or boys?

• Girls are usually nicer
  • Boys are usually nicer

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it depends on the situation. In general people are "nice", but in certain situations, some can just be total jerks. Luckily, in most situations, guys tend to be "cool" with other guys. So i say guys.
    Irks the shit out of me when im nice to a girl and she assumes im hitting on her or want something, so they go into some kinda passive-defensive mode.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Currently, guys seem to be more receptive to me. Probably because now that I am in my 30s, I am seen as a "man" by everyday men on the street instead of a boy! :-D

• Lol! This is no contest men are way nicer than women to me. I have given up on dating because of how nasty women have been to me. I think in general I am too nice to be honest. LOL.

• guys are cool to me, we can become friends in minutes. but some girls are also nice to me but in a different way. its sometimes a little weird because these girls are nicer to me than to other people and i dont really know what to think of that.

• I don't know, it's about even?

• Both genders have individuals on both ends of the niceness scale.
    I search friends by personality, not by gender.

• I imagine most girls will say boys and most boys will say girls.

• Boys are nicer to me I don't know why

• Girls are way nicer to me

• I'm not going to vote because both are usually nice to me.

• Girls are nicer to me really I noticed that

• Girls I think...

• Boys are usually nicer

• I don't have so many idea about other countries and its people. But in my country Turkey , Turkish girls are extremely rude. Turkish men are 1000 times greater polite than the Turkish girls.

• Most people nowadays are total assholes. Probably 1/3 of people are not but thats being optimistic. Gender doesn't matter.

• I love Girls more than anything on this entire Universe <3

What Girls Said 14

• Girls are typically nicer to me. And I've been in customer service for plus 10yrs, and men become absolute monsters more often. Like dude, I'm sorry you need SR22, it's not my fault, at all.

I guess women are nicer to you if you're less attractive because you're not much of a "threat", and men are less nice to unattractive women.

• I'd say men, but not by much.

I get nasty looks from women *I don't know* a bit.

All of the women I know and am friends with (even on GaG) are nice. :]

• Honestly they both are. I've interacted with a lot of nice girls, and also boys. To be honest boys used to be a lot meaner in elementary school and kindergarten, but now that I'm older there's a lot more nicer guys like the same amount of nice girls I've met.

• Girls, at least from my experiences. I haven't had any girls who curse or use harsh words to me.

• Hmmm. Honestly, it's been pretty equal in my experience.

• Let's start with girls, when they are face to face with me they can't be mean and they play nice or some of them are really nice.
    What about guys, those ones who are not nice to others are still trying to be nice to me (I don't mean teasing and things like that, that's part of flirting)
    I've heard that some girls have talked bad things behind my back. But you know, when you are a main topic of conversation it means that you are interesting and It makes me feel good. And I've also heard that some girls have talked really really good things about me with my guy friends. I did't really know those girls but they still said nice things, they knew me from distance. And it feels also good.
    Usually I don't give a f*ck how nice someone is to me. Thus I can't really say I still thinks it depends on individual.

• Equally nice so far

• Generally speaking both are nice but if I had to pick I would say guys but not by much. Occasionally girls are mean or rude to me for no apparent reason. Guys at my college are nice and are always holding the door open for me. I actually can't remember the last time a guy was mean to me in person at least. It's a whole different story online.

• Girls are nicer towards me because they are nicer people; more fully formed, more inquisitive, more kind and forgiving, and more honourable generally.

• I dont know if it's because ı am a girl but boys are usually nicer and ı can deal them better as they dont get jelaous or dont get offensive when something happens

• (laughing)
    Men are always nice to me until I don't want to date them anymore :P

• Sometimes girls. Sometimes boys. It's about even.

• Boys are nicer to me, but more girls talk to me.

• both are usually really nice to me. I'm really friendly once I get talking though, so that helps.