Do you use your cell phone with or without a case?

pretty self explanatory

• With a case
  • Without a case

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I always use a case, if I'm spending $100+ on a phone I might as we'll get a $5-10 case to protect it, as well as giving the phone more of a grip surface.

• Very true, sir!

• Most smartphones are way too slick with zero grip, can't stand it! Plus a case gives a phone another color/fashion layer!

• To be completely honest with you, the grip is the ONLY reason I use a case. If they sold something that can add grip without the case, I'd absolutely never use one.

What Girls Said 20

• With now but I used to live the tv thug life of a case-less iPhone. Phone pretty much lasted me 4years bc when it did drop it dropped onto its side or back metal part, my neice dropped it on cement once and it still lived. Until one fateful day during the holiday shopping season... I was looking for a receipt and it was as if I were watching in slow motion as it fell out of my hand and I couldn't save it. I don't know why but it chose to land on it's face on that day. My pain and denial must've been tangible. I stared for a few seconds as other people on the sales floor looked in pain with me knowing what had already happened. That day I marked as one of the saddest days in America, that day when my phone's beauty was marred but like a trooper she still kept working to the best of her abilities splinters of glass and all. #FirstWorldProblems lol

• It depends. Usually, with a case.

However, when I'm at home, I'll take it off from time to time.

Otherwise, I don't risk it without my case.

• With a case, its clear.

• I have a smartphone without a case. I own a Wiko Highway, I don't think I'll easily find one for it, plus I like it just the way it is with no case. There is no need for a case to protect my phone, since my phone is pretty strong, even though it falls it doesn't break, it also doesn't get scratched. Lucky me I guess.

• I just got a case because without a case I feel like I can drop it easier and that wouldn't end well.

• Case for me. Don't want to risk it without one, haha.

• ah yeah, I should totally get a case. The thing is I don't have a common phone - I have a tiny low-end Nokia phone, because I just wanted a cheap phone for emergencies (it's even orange!) idek where I'd get a case for it, I only ever see cases for iPhones and Galaxies.

• Wow! Nokia is still around? Jeez. Lol

• I've heard of Windows phones. Lol

• Buy your case from Amazon, u can find a case for EVERY make and model ever made!

• Without a case. I know I need to buy one soon.

• With a case

• Rubber black cases are a clumsy girls friend :)

• I use to use a case but I had to buy a replacement charger and it doesn't fit with the case on so I'm too lazy to always remove it when I need a charging

• Without a case lately.

• Without a case, and I paid the price for that. Cracked screen and lesson learned.

• With a case. I faint a lot and in some cases I have my phone in my hand so I need to protect it.

• I keep it in a case & take it out to use it. When I'm done with it I put it back in the case.

• What do you mean? Can you explain please?

• I need a case lol I'd break my phone

• i have a case on my phone cause it's kinda new and i just want it little bit protected :D

• Why the hell do I get a notification when you ask a question?

And with.

• with cause I m so clumsy and my phone always fell so it's safer to use it with a case

What Guys Said 15

• Mine's without a case but I should seriously get one. I already have a very small crack on the screen. I'm bound to get more.

• My case is army certified but not as thick, custom made for me.

• without
    I don't buy a nice looking/feeling phone to put it in some fucking case. Also it's already big enough as it is.

My mom uses a case and her phone still looks like shit. I don't get what some people do with them. I've never used a case and don't have a problem with it. My current phone is from early October last year and it still looks like new.

• I got an ottwrbox that's also a wallet. I also got a regular otterbox and a case that's got an external battery pack attached to it 😊

• I used to use a case but my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is a big and bulky phone so I took it off #ThugLife #Yolo

• Can't go raw in this savage ass world

Gotta have a case

• With a case almost always.

• Got tired of replacing screens so now I use a case

• With a case which is why it never broke

• I meant to vote with. I have an otter box.

• Both.

• With a case. Probably saved my phone a few times already. It's one of those otter boxes

• my boyfriend got me a case with a picture of him and me on it :l embarrassment at an all new lvl

• Without a case

• Without, I never got a case for my phone. I probably should have but I've had it for 3 years so it's probably not worth it now