Have you ever surfed?

• HELL YEAH SURF ONHave you ever surfed?
    47% (18)26% (6)39% (24)Vote
  • Umm No Have you ever surfed?
    42% (16)52% (12)46% (28)Vote
  • I dont know how to
    11% (4)22% (5)15% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep I surf a lot during the summer. Getting a beach pad in July with friends. Excited as fuuaak

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Yes, I have but I definitely prefer wind surfing over wave surfing. I have tried both but I find wind surfing much more fun and I'm also better at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I broke my ankle. LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried to Down Under 10+ years ago, but I sucked at teaching myself. I didn't have the money (or time) to get an instructor. Next time I go down there, I will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Internet? Yea plenty. Water , only in swimming pools, in artificial waves under a life guard's surveillance.. not in the ocean for the primal fact that I cannot swim and I don't wanna die.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes , not that experienced on a board though. You don't even need a board , you can body surf too , but it's not as effective as a board.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suck at surfing, last time I tried it I was caught in a big wave and fell off, next thing I know I face planted into the sand lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Well all that matters is that you tried :D

• Caught the rip

• @FreakiKiki @TotallyOlive Yeah I decided that it wasn't for me. I'm not a fan of going into the water anymore either I live in Florida which is the shark capitol of the world, one shark actually brushed up against my leg one time but I read somewhere if that happens don't kick and scream so I remained completely still and the shark never took an interest in eating me.

• though, I should point out - that while I have been, I was horribly bad and uber fail.
    Way too unco-ordinated and I lack a good enough sense of balance.

0|0
    0|0
  • No and I don't like this beach, I prefer tech labs.

0|0
    0|0
  • i live in a florida iv surfed maybe twice

0|0
    0|0
  • And sucked big time.
    No waves around :/

0|0
    0|0
  • dont know how to

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know how to

0|0
    0|0
  • No, even though I lived next to the sea all my life growing up we don't have a tide here so there aren't big enough waves. I'd love to try some day though

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Yes I have.

I took lessons a few years ago.

I can paddle out, pop up on the board, and ride it to shore. I cannot do fancy tricks or go sideways like normal "good" surfers. But I can actually stand on the board without falling which is more than I can say for my dad who also took lessons with me haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yupp! I'm from Huntington Beach California so it's definitely a norm to surf

1|1
    0|0
    • Haha surfboards are like the logo of Huntington Beach. :P

As a side note, the Asker's chosen pictures for each option are hilarious. xD

• Nope, I've never been surfing.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I've always wanted to learn. I love being in the water and that would just give me another excuse to do it.

But I've never been to a beach, either, so that may be why lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I REALLY wanna learn how to someday! It seems fun. Where I live right now, there's no chance to surf at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes Ma'am!! :) I'm a Islander surfing is right up mah alley.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do surf but am not great, especially compared to the men I date.
    Me @ my absolute best = 4/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only once.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always wanted to go surfing but never have

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I just watched people surfing

0|0
    0|0
  • I Thought this said, 'Have you ever suffered'...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, last weekend. I'm not very good at it but my boyfriend is. Exhausting!

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in Kauai... surfing is my life

0|0
    0|0