Any good ANIMES like Attack on Titans?

I swear I can't find any good animes like attack on Titans.

Some that I've seen and LOVED:
1. Death Note
2. Code Geass
3. Deadman wonderland (fucking amazing!)
4. Btoooom!

Thanks

5. Tokyo ghoul
6. Another

Most Helpful Guy

• You seem to like more complex/sophisticated animes. Here are more good in that style:
    Steins Gate (Thriller with time travel and a hidden terror organization, with a funny side character)
    Full Metal Panic (Action school romance comedy but with hidden terror organization developing in background, in near future they are releasing a new season I am waiting for, already read all 12 books of it because they only animeted the first 4)
    Higurashi no Koro Ni (Psychopatic horror thriller with MUCH blood and you see people going crazy and want to know the reason but every answer gives you new questions)
    Erased (time travel thriller, rather serious compared to Steins Gate)
    Psycho-Pass (futuristic cyberpunk action thriller)
    Shinsekai yori (From the New World) (post apacolyptic thriller in a parallel universum, highlights the personalities and you start to notice how the world around is a lie)
    Danganronpa (15 pupils can't leave the school until they find who of them is the murderer and every night one of them is killed)
    No game No life (2 siblings land in a fantasy land which they need to safe by winning games against their enemies. Cheating is allowed unless you get caught. Funny, with many complex strategies for winning)

• Oh my, I feel like I just won the lottery! So much too see, so little time. Thanks sweetie!

• If you need more, just ask me :)

• (I sent you a follow request few minutes ago)

Most Helpful Girl

• I never saw Attack on Titan, but it has that kinda 'humanity in peril' vibe, right? I'd recommend:

Neon Genesis Evangelion

^ everyone knows this one, one of the best anime ever made, put anime giant GAINAX on the map, etc. It has a similar 'supernatural forces attack a heavily defended earth' theme, gets kinda into body horror & bio-machinery, and has one of the best stories ever told. It's cliché to rec NGE but I still gush about it idc

Gurren Lagann

^ another GAINIX series, after Evangelion. It's reallllyyyyy good though, it's very silly and fun and has huge monsters also. And mechs!

Ergo Proxy

^ this is veeery much in the disasterworld vein, really interesting story and like, Bladerunner-y cyberpunk theme. Some eps are just mindblowing, one of my faves.

Ghost in te Shell

^ another 'duh', but you need to see it. Watch the two movies! The series if you're really into it - it's good, but not quite as good. If you liked Ghost in the Shell, the director made an absolutely phenomenal film called 'Angel's Egg' you might wanna track down. It's an avant-garde art film, maybe not your thing. But it's life-changing.

Serial Experiments Lain

^ you probably won't like this but I'm gonna recommend it anyway. It's an experience you need to endure at least once in your life.

Berzerk

^ I've never actually seen the anime but I hear its good. The manga is fantastic. One of the best stories ever told, and Casca is my hero. And it has huge, gross monsters - the manga moreso than the anime. Major warning for child sexual assault, though - but in my opinion it handles it well.

Elfin Lied

^ this one is a fucking mess lmao. I don't... necessarily recommend it? It's interesting, it's fun to watch, it has a LOT of fanservice (you can decide wether thats good or bad), but it's also sort of the opposite of Berzerk in that it depicts CSA graphically and honestly not tastefully. bring a vom bag. But this is the most similar to the ones you've already listed.

Paranoia Agent

^ this one is SO good. It's not really similar to SNK in theme but it still has a feeling of vulnerability etc. that is really potent. Essential viewing.

Akira

^ another duh, I know, but it has themes that might interest you as an SNK/Death Note fan. It's also just one of the best films... like, ever.

I hope that helped a little! Good luck!

What Guys Said 15

• Well Koutetsujou no Kabaneri is jokingly called "Attack on Trains" given that it is a borderline remake of Attack on Titan. Same team, similar premise.

As for other action heavy, plot heavy shows, I'd recommend Higashi no Eden, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (if you can stomach some torture and implied gore). Steins;Gate is also really good, and plot heavy, though not as action heavy.

• Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, I've already seen that and I didn't like it. However "Another" was a good one.

• I agree with your opinion with another ending. But I thought it was wayyyyy better. Thanks tho

• Yeah sometimes it is just a matter of taste. You have to know what someone likes about stuff to properly recommend, and it is hard to get a complete picture from just a few anime.

• Sword Art Online
    And it's 2nd season Sword Art Online II is pretty good, waiting for season 3 currently.

Cowboy Bebop
    Is pretty good.

One Punch Man
    Is pretty good.

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
    Is one I enjoyed.

Fairy Tail
    Is a really good anime as well.

The Sword Of The Stranger
    Not a Anime TV series but a movie and it's a masterpiece.

Samurai Champloo
    Pretty good.

Rurouni Kenshin
    Another good one.

Those are some anyway.

• 1. Parasite the Maxim
    2. Tokyo Ghoul
    3. My Hero Academia
    4. Erased
    5. One Punch Man
    6. Death Parade
    7. Another
    8. Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
    9. Hellsing Ultimate
    10. Gintama
    11. Steins Gate
    12. Mushishi

An thats just off the top of my head... yeah... I'm into Anime XD

• Cowboy Bebop is one of the greatest animes ever made and the only one I really like

• high school DXD and uppote!!. i haven't seen high school DXD yet but my brother says its a good anime. i have seen uppote!! its an anime about high school girls who are also guns,

• Watch Gantz already.
    It has blood, gore, death, boobs, everything. Prob my favorite.

Occult Academy is awesome too, mix of the occult with comedy.
    Something with giants? Evangelion, kinda mechs but are angels and the end of the world.

• Alright baby, alright geez. I will :P

• I love seeing people try to describe Evangelion. "kinda mechs but are angels at the end of the world." That's hilarious, I love that

• One Punch Man.

• Try steins gate.

• Tom & Jerry

• Elven lied
    Kite
    Hellsing
    Vampire Hunter D
    Cowboy Bebop

• Owari no Seraph is closest thing to Attack on Titans that I have seen.

• One-Punch Man.

• Neon Genesis Evangelion.

• Yea there's one called getting laid baha

• Hahahha try One Punch man xD

What Girls Said 10

• I stopped watching anime a few year ago cause I got too obsessed with Naruto Shippuden so I quit haha
    But I still watch a lot of cartoons. Highly recommend Avatar The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra. ATLA and LOK are both considered cartoons but the art style is pretty anime-ish and the plot of both series is pretty great. Also another cartoon I find really interesting is Gravity Falls- the style is extremely bubbly but its really funny and witty if you give it a chance.
    Sorry I couldn't name any anime but I feel like you might really like ATLA and LOK

• Black Butler is a must watch. If you haven't seen it, I need you to get your life together, get on Netflix, and binge watch. Immediately.

Besides those, I like Full Metal Panic, Canaan, Madlax, Noir, Inuyasha, and Elfen Lied.

• I've never seen black Butler. But my friends keep telling to watch it. But I'm debating it. Lol

• How dare you...

WATCH IT!!! I COMMAND YOU!!!

• LMAO!!! I will master *runs to the tv and turns on Netflix*

• Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood!
    Also try accel world and sword art online, they're not much like aot and closer to btoooom but still awesome.

• Steins;Gate is good. It's more of psychological thing.

If you're looking for something darker, try Monster

• I don't think that there are any amazing anime shows that are exactly as AOT, but these are my favorites:

Tokyo Ghoul <3
    Erased
    mirai nikki
    Another (horror)
    Parasyte-the maxim
    noragami

• death note and attack on titan r the only ones i liked

• Fairy Tail

• You have not lived... Watch Sword Art Online.

• I've only watched Love Live, Valkyrie Drive, Elfen Lied, and Bakuon!!

• I don't know, I watch animes, but don' t compare them with others, I just like watching them.