Which is more attractive to you, shy girls or crazy girls?

So I've been seen as somewhat abrasive to guys because of my "crazy" actions and I just want to know if that is really unattractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of the craziest girls I dated (ex: exhibiting bipolar tendencies) were also very shy.

The ones that seem more crazy on the outside are are less shy often aren't quite as crazy in a relationship from my limited experience.

That said, 'shy' is a more appealing quality to me that attracts me than a girl who comes off as abrasive, if only because the latter is rather intimidating while shy girls are like a mystery puzzle to me that I want to unlock.

• The ones that seem more crazy on the outside are [/that] are less shy often aren't quite as crazy in a relationship from my limited experience.

Most Helpful Girl

• Different strokes for different folks...

What Guys Said 3

• If they would themselves crazy then most likely they just want attention.

• I want the girl who is shy&innocent in general but craaazy in bed xD

• Crazy? Describe your action that you usually do as Crazy. by the way, Shy girls are lovely. They need some time to open with others.

What Girls Said 1

• You can be crazy but there's a right and a wrong way to express it. Keep it in check be friendly and dont put the guy down.