How come in not losing any weight? I only eat 500 calories a day? Please help me?

I am currently 113.7 lbs, I used ti to be 110 lbs, I like to to back to my last 110 lbs as I am able to fit into my jeans and cloths. As I have a very broad body structure.

so I havnt been gaining weight or losing it either, so I decided to eat little uptill 500 calories to get faster results, usually my motabolism run really fast but I don't know what is happening to me,... i intake healthy things usually.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because 500 calories is under the minimum amount of calories that women are supposed to consume in a day. If you want results, you need to eat 1200 calories a day. Your body is going into starvation mode because of your routine you're following right now. Change the 500 to 1200

Most Helpful Girl

• You're being underfed. As a result your body has gone into starvation mode trying to hold onto every bit of weight it can. It's three pounds I seriously doubt anyone can tell the difference.

What Guys Said 11

• Because eating 500 calories means you're underfed. Your body will think it's in a starvation mode and starts to hold on to extra weight.

You'd do a lot better if you ate the right amount of calories for your height and weight.

• Download myfitnesspal and go on iifym "if it fits your macros" and calculate your macros and track what you eat, and start exercising and having more sex. Make sure to get adequate sleep and if you smoke it can help you lose weight or chew nicotine gum but if you have an addictive personality I wouldn't recommend it cause next thing you have some other problem an addiction to a substance instead

• Because when you slow eating your metabolism goes down meaning that you go anabolic conserving calories and making you lathargic.

• Read the Calorie Myth Book. It's not about the calories you eat. It's the quality of calories you eat.

• perhaps your already thin to where there's no weight to lose
    when you grow up you get heavier, that doesn't mean your getting fat

• calories in < calories out

if you're eating 500 cal a day and you're not losing weight, you're not expending more than 500 cal a day. be more active

• Exercise

• for how long have you been doing that?

• 2 weeks

• So I force it buy eating more food? I also want to mention that I over ate which I why I gained weight in the first..

• you have to drop weight very slowly in order to not freak out your body so it won´t switch to emergency mode. or force it to drop weight fast by eating the bare minimum + working out.

yeah i know it´s shit but that´s what evolution trained our bodies to do. gain lots of fat in good times and try to keep it for as long as possible in case there´s a famine.

• You need to exercise!!! Over the last year i've managed to lose 30 kg! Send me a message and I'll point you in the righ direction!!

• 3.7 lbs is too much for your pants? i call bullshit

• excercise

What Girls Said 9