Do you love your country?

I don't like the USA.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do I love the U. S. A? AB-SO-LUTELY! Bred, born, raised American, the only kings we have in my household are Jesus Christ and Elvis Presley. I'm a flag waving, patriotic, nephew of my uncle Sam, a rough ridin' fightin' Yankee man.

Greatest nation that ever was, is, or will be. Perfect? No, but what is? There's no place else I'd rather build my life than a nation of innovation and liberty, a nation set apart by God without being a theocracy, a great republic carved out of the wilderness by great men. A nation that people choose to love so fervently that folks in other countries can't be forced to display such love.

• Do you trave

• @Swiminpink All across the U. S ;) . Internationally, I've been to the UK once, headed there again for a college class. It was cool, I'm a medieval history buff and the U. S has a distinct shortage of knights, but overall, I prefer the U. S by far.

• Not really fond of travelling, I prefer to have deep roots.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't. That's why I wish I was born in another country.
    I always wonder why someone doesn't like the USA. I wish I was born there.

• Where is place you were born?

• I was born in Angola, but I don't live there.

What Guys Said 29

• Love? Errr I try to use the word "love" very sparingly. I love my girlfriend more than anything else and I love my parents and siblings. That's it.
    Do I like my country? Sure. It has the 5th highest life quality in the world and I'm thankful for the life and opportunities it has given me so far. But as a graduate student in history, I am of course also an inherently critical person. I know about all the crap Switzerland has pulled off in the past and that it is still pulling off today and I obviously disapprove of these things. I enjoy living in my country but I consider this kind of unreflected, uncritical nationalistic fervor that some Americans are depicting here pretty ignorant and childish (and also incredibly aggressive towards the rest of world).

• legis.wisconsin.gov/.../flag.gif

Yes I do. Is it perfect no. Is there things past or present I don't like or care for yes. But overall I love my country.

• If you don't like where you currently live in you can always make plans to move somewhere else, start with something small like a study abroad program or maybe summer abroad program or something, or travel to somewhere you think you feel you will fit right in and belong.

• I have to think about this on a number of levels - There are aspects of Ireland I am proud of - There are aspects of Ireland I don't like - On the whole I think yes - I have a thing about soapbox nationalism, puffing your chest out and shouting how much better you are than everyone else but I do have a quiet respect and confidence in my country.

• I love New Zealand. There are so many problems the rest of the world has that we do not and the country is beautiful with lovely people.

• I like and am aware of all the opportunities I have here in the usa that aren't as accessible in other countries, but no I don't love my country, just some of the people who live in it.

• Believe me Europe is better than USA.

• @Swiminpink I'm hoping to study abroad next year and I wanted to go to Nottingham for my abroad, but the app fee was way to high. If I could have afforded the app fee I would have loved to go to Europe for my study abroad.

• I love the US more than I love Spain. I don't really "love" my country, I don't dislike it, it's just ok.

• It made me do 2 years compulsory military service, paying just some pocket money. less than the US SNAP. Those who faked some illness started working and earned serious incomes during 2 years. :@
    (The compulsory duty doesn't exist any longer)

• You can leave anytime boyo

• actually it's not incredibly easy to just move country.

• I would def be interested in dual citizenship with another country like... hmmmmm somewhere in Europe like Paris, or... UK, or... to be continued. OR AUSTRALIA

• Yes lad RULE BRITANNIA.

• More then anything.

• 0|0
  • Country consists of : land , people , government

I would die for the land but I don't like the people nor the government

• Not really. It's better than North Korea, Africa, Haiti, South Asia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, etc.

But it fucking sucks that cannabis and prostitution are illegal here.

• Hey, weed's legal here in Colorado, and I promise you, it kinda sucks. People assume because it's legal to use IN THE PRIVACY OF THEIR HOME that they can blaze it anywhere. Ski lifts, grocery store or cinema parking lots, main street, wherever man. And the sort of folks who tend to use pot publically are already rude enough without thc in their blood. When they threaten to throw you off a chair lift and call you a fag just for asking them not to smoke pot next to you and reminding them it's only legal in private, that's no fun. Or when I was still in HS, you could smell pot in class, and nobody did a darn thing.

And then you get all the "pot tourism" where people come in to do drugs, eat some brownies, don't realize brownies take a while to kick in and decide to have 3 more, then go crazy. Bad times.

• Yus I do

I'm a twu patriot

• I'm against nationalism, and restriction of travel. It's a subject morons will get heated about. "my piece of lands better than your piece of land." oh yeah, well cuba's winters sound better than michigans.

• I like it

• I love my country, but I hate some of the people in charge.

• I'd have dinner with him if that's what you're asking.

• Yes New Zealand is a good.

• Yep. But people here sucks :P

• Nah.. I want to live with u.😏

• America is the greatest country in the world... F you lol... I Luv my freacking country...

• You bet your whiney, Over-entitled ass I do!

• At least ur milk isn't called homo milk. fucking christ.

• I LOVE this country. Do I love all the people here? No, not all. Lmao

• i think so

• I'm indifferent. Patriotism plays no part in my identity or beliefs.

What Girls Said 14

• i love my country, but i hate the government.

• I used to be until the inhabitants decided to vote to leave the eu and turned 500% more racist in public a week or so back.

• I live here so yeah I love the USA. Its not my country's fault that its turned to shit, its the people who brought her there.

• I love Canada! i got nothing to complain about.

• Very much.. why dont you leave then?

• I live in the USA and when I'm done with school and moving to either Canada or Europe.

• I love Canada!

• I love Canada! by the way happy Canada day to all fellow Canadians!

• Why don't u love the USA

• I travel MUCH and absolutely love my native country, Slovenia + my residential
    country Australia.

• No, I hate it with a passion.

• The one I was born in or the one that I am living in?

• It's okay.

• Eh. Sometimes.