Boyfriend still using Tinder even though we are dating. Advice?

I am literally on the edge of having an anxiety attack or emotionally dying right now. My boyfriend is overseas right now. We met on tinder and then he left about two months later on deployment for 3 months. Since we did not really have enough time together to make our relationship stable I am a little shaky on if we are in an actual relationship together. He promised me that when he came back we were going to spend more time and be together (Lies I have heard from too many guys). Since he left I have not been able to contact him because he does have wifi or whatever. I have noticed thought that his location on tinder has recently changed and that it changes every 30 minutes. (Doesn't he have to log in and use tinder to do that?) so I am paranoid because if he is logging on and not messaging or contacting me then what is he doing? Is he talking to another girl or what? I think I am over reacting but considering that we just met and we are trying to have a long distant relationship is kind of putting me in lookout mode. I just do not want him to be talking to someone and me wait all of this time for him to come back to find out that he does not love me anymore. I just need to try to feel better to give me some hope that he is actually still going to want to be with me Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him to stop or it's over

• Wait, how would you know if his Tinder is updating if you werent using it too?

How could you be mad about him chatting with other girls when you're potentially talking to other men too

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not committed sorry

What Guys Said 1

• Let him know how you feel cause thats not cool

What Girls Said 1

• Well message the account. Then it'll explain