Do you guys/girls think transexuals/transgender people are freaks? Yes no and why. ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that they are mentally ill, and need help. Whether that's in-home or in an institution, I don't know. I do know that your gender comes down to a chromosome and what you were born with between your legs. It's not a matter of faith to decide whether one is male or female. Maybe a man doesn't quite fit the "mold". It makes him a unique man, not a woman.

I know some, am even related to one "trans-person". I don't hate people who are transgendered. I pity them, feel so sorry. I can never fathom how they feel, and I'm grateful for that, but I so wish that they could get the help they need rather than have their fantasies egged on by society. It brings me to tears to know how people I call, or could call friends and family choose to sever what they are for what they cannot be.

• Gender and biological sex are two very different things. I'm sure I could assume you think gay and lesbian do it because they have mental problems too?

• I'm sorry but you're wrong. Until you know someone extremely well who is transgender do not make assumptions on what they need or who they are.

• @Taywallee16 I'm not making assumptions. Gender dysphoria is a mental disorder. WHO currently considers it to be, the APA considered transgender-ism a mental illness until 2012 when they bent to extreme pressure from the LGBTUVWXYZ lobby.

It doesn't take first hand experience to know that a man who feels like a woman and tries his best to be one has a problem. That being said, I have known personally, as a friend or relative more than one such man. They were sad, confused, antisocial, and had their problems made worse by a society that refuses to draw the line for acceptable behavior before the cliff.

Fact: Their relationships were largely ruined, they were even less happy than before, and they weren't women. They were men with mutilated penises.

It's pretty darn easy to tell what gender someone's supposed to be. If you insist on denying basic empiricism, I can't have a logical discussion with you. Don't insist on ignoring real problems so you can feel enlightened.

Most Helpful Girl

• No absolutely not. They have gender dysmorphia/dysphoria.
    As a person who suffered from body dysmorphia for many years (since ALL dysmorphia has the same root definition) I can say that without a shadow of a doubt transexuals are mentally ill. People don't tell anorexics or bulimics or people with Body Dysmorphic Disorder they are healthy so why in the hell would they do it with transpeople.
    That being said, because of my dysmorphia I have sympathy and an understanding for transexuals others do not. Not even other LGBT people understand dysmorphia like I do. It's a very debilitating, devastating and painful disorder. Many people with it suicide because it's a living hell. The more complicated the fixation the worse it will be to recover. Most trans people KNOW they will never be the opposite gender. They only get surgery to alleviate the symptoms of dysphoria/dysmorphia. Just like a person with dysmorphia about their face or body will get repeated plastic surgeries to feel better and more beautiful. You can literally have a dysmorphia about anything about you. Some people have species dysmorphia (otherkins) which in my opinion is the worst type there is.
    YOU CANNOT become a biological woman from being a man. Men cannot grow wombs or a functioning vagina. They can never give birth. They are living a lie. They are completely delusional. They need intensive professional help. These are scientific facts.

• If they are mentally ill, then what do we call the guys/girls that are attracted to them? Lols

• Look, I don't hate transexuals. If they want to dress up in girls/boys clothes. Whatever, not my business. But anybody with dysmorphia of any kind for whatever period of time is NOT happy. So acting like they're normal is not helpful to them.

• ok ok, Dam i got it in ur first paragrah already lol.

What Guys Said 20

• I think they are people who have the disorder known as gender dysphoria, or gender identity disorder. I don't consider them freaks. They need compassion and treatment, but not surgical mutilation of their bodies and injections of the sex hormones of the opposite sex.

• iv spent my life with a best friend thats gay.. but up until recently i didn't have much interaction with a transgender. I can honestly say that person is more of a woman than most actual women iv met and also has a great personality. So id say anyone would calls them freaks is a fucking dick who needs to be more open minded and more accepting of things that are different.. by the way that woman is amazingly beautiful

• Omg, your gorgeous!!! Ahhhhh 😍

• @Taywallee16 doll you are amazing. Ur sister is very lucky to have you, dont ever leave her side. <3

• @hawaiiangroove I never would, she's my best friend. But thank you 😊

• I don't think they are freaks. I think they are mentally ill and by giving in to their mental illness we are failing them. Instead we should treat them properly like any other mentally ill person, but not telling them how their mental illness is actual reality.

• I think of them just as human beings - Whoever a person is, what colour they are, what religion they are, what there sexuality they are etc , they are just a person underneath just like me.

• I'm just going to tell it like it is. You're born male or female. You don't get to switch your "gender identity". You play the hand you're dealt. You can't be both or neither. You're one or the other. The people who act outside of this are mentally ill freaks.

• There's a difference between your physical being and your brain. Gender dysphoria is a real thing where you feel like a woman and identify as female but don't have the parts to match. Saying someone who thinks like that is a mentally ill freak is like saying someone who has bipolar disorder is insane.

• You're just unreasonable.

• Honestly, I'm not a politically correct sheep, I tell it like it is. Yes, everyone is born either male or female, there's no in between or changing. It's all bs

• Educate yourself before making such a bold statement.

• @Taywallee16 So it's natural to be transgendered, right?

• Actually I already said I'm going to stop. It's all good, I wish your sister luck

• They're mentally ill and need our help.
    Sadly they're delusional and believe that the best cure is acceptance and bodily mutilation and for some reason the media buys this nonsense.

• What do we call the men that are into transexuals? And who are attracted to them? What do we call those people?

• They are called pansexual.

• they are not like normal people. but i dont know if they are freaks. they are just people. but i wouldn't date them.

• It's fine if you wouldn't want to date a transgender person but saying they aren't normal is bull. Nobody is normal.

• It sounds like your problem is with society but you choose to take your frustrations out on groups because they are finally making some positive progress. I have fibromyalgia and have been told it's not even a real thing. So I know how you feel. I'm in pain every day of my life and yet most people don't even believe me.

• @Taywallee16 progress is only a matter of perspective, from my perspective society is going backwards.

• Only if they base their entire personality on the fact that they're transexual rather than anything else. Which is sadly quite common in my experience.

• no. Not at all. I may not have the kind of experience needed to fully understand it, but I don't see a problem for me in there.

• can someone pls ban this bitch?

• Yes I do to some extent and they make me feel uncomfortable

• Big difference in being a hermaphrodite and actually getting a sex change though, I believe everyone has the right to do as they see fit but if I met a woman that used to be a man I have no idea how I would react especially if we had been physical

• Why do they make you uncomfortable? And if you had liked them and been physical with them you obviously had no problem so why would that change if you found out they weren't born with female genitals? Are you worried that it would make you gay or something?

• @Taywallee16 no I find it disgusting to be honest. It's my opinnion I didn't volunteer to be attacked, go away

• yes. i think that their sick in the head.

• I have a firm belief that they are mentally ill, and need help, so also their supporters

• Having gender dysphoria is no different than being depressed, bipolar, or anxious. They should be able to do whatever makes them feel better no?

• @Taywallee16 nope. Hormones has nothing to do with it. And studies show without doing anything that around 80% of people who are Transgender will be OK with their body after a year or two. Studies also shown when Transgenders have sex reassignment surgery they are a lot more likely to commit suicide than before the surgery.

• @Thisperson98 hormones actually do help people who feel like they don't identify with their gender. Often the feeling of not being the gender you physically are comes from a chemical imbalance so hormones can help correct that imbalance. Studies also show that transgender people who don't have sex reassignment surgery commit suicide because they aren't truly happy or feel like an outcast. We need to stop criticizing people for doing what makes them happy and just accept people for who they are.

• People are people! Yes some of them are freaks!!!

• not at all tbh

• ye they need to be put down

• yes.

• Yes freaks, I think people should be their birth sex. Seems this transexual/transgender stuff is made up psycho BS.

What Girls Said 19

• transgender people are people, no different than anyone else.

gender and biological sex are separate entities; someone choosing to live as his/her preferred gender is not harming anyone, and trans individuals deserve to be treated with the same dignity and respect as any other person.

-von "i'm an ally because, in 2016, we apparently still need a fancy word to denote being a decent human being" asaurus

• I don't see other lgbt members to be freaks or weird at all. I encourage my friends to be honest with themselves and to be happy as they are whether she prefers to be a man or he prefers to be a female. We can't help it that we have the wrong set of chromosomes defining us and it is disheartening and horrible when people attack us because of something that is beyond our control or say that we are like this because we're "sick" or have mental problems rooting from abuse of some sort. We are just as normal as anyone else. I think we might be even more compassionate than the average person because of our struggles to find acceptance from our families and from the world we share with everyone.

• No :) not freaks. I don't know what it's like, but I'm not going to judge so harshly. Biology/gender isn't quite as simple as some think :)

• Freaks? I don't know I just think they have a psychological problem and feel alienated to their own bodies.

• Freaks? No, I think they are humans being who are mentally ill. And need proper help and I also think that they dont want to be helped but live in their delusion and most of the country complies to it. Im not in support of normalizing a mental illness. Like people born in the wrong body? Does that sound scientifically, biologically possible? Science says they are ill yet people keep pushing their belief and agenda on the masses and have the govt. on their side. Anyway, i think its going to be a rude awakening when they stop transitioning all together. Most hospitals dont do it soon free clinics won't either. We are society based on science not what someones dysphora tells them.

• I would not call them freaks.
    I do not support getting surgery to change your gender. I do not support any non medical surgery, I believe people should learn to love their bodies instead of changing them.
    I have no problem with someone identifying as the other gender. In opinion that's just expressing themselves, but hating you body to the point of surgically removing parts of it is not healthy. It's like telling a person that if they fell fat they should get a tummy tuck instead of telling them they're beautiful the way they are. We should be telling these people that they are beautiful and they can be who they want to be without changing themselves. Instead of telling them that they have to get surgery to be themselves.

• No. Gender identity is something you and only you can decide. If they feel they'd be happier as the opposite gender, who am I to stop them? I'd love to be a guy, they do too. The only differnec is that they want to actually change it, while I want to stay a girl.

• I believe the preferred term is 'Other'

• No! Nobody is a freak! Transgender people were just born in the wrong body and decided to change that. There is nothing wrong with them.

• I'm not an uneducated, close-minded asshole, so no, I don't see them as freaks. I support them and will continue to do so till I take my last breath.

• ok the question is soooo bad.
    why.
    cos either they are normal or they are sick... if homosexuality or transgenderism is a disease they should be treated... hence calling them freaks would be like calling a person with congenital heart disease as freaks.
    and no they are normal.

• No. I refuse to call them freaks because they are something that people don't understand. They can do what makes them happy so long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

• No they are people just trying to be who they want. Who they always thought they were

• Not freaks but they sure as ain't completely normal.

• I do get freaked out by it. I don't know why.

• I don't think they're freaks.

• I absolutely love them! Whats your guys opinions?

• Nope, they're just people. Probably with even more problems than the rest of us.

• No I support them😊