Have you ever had any paranormal experiences? Or been in involved with anything paranormal i. e. oujja boards, ghosts, demons etc? And what happened?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not as such, but was with a guy who seemed to think he was. Not crazy or anything but runaway imagination. I think I might have played tricks on him! I'm a better person now...

Most Helpful Guy

• Once I heard someone whispering my name in a playground. It was just plain ground with a swing. Not even a single plant in 500 metre range, just open. Didn't see anyone.
    I don't believe in ghosts, demons, gods or anything like that but this one incident is super confusing. I think about it and still can't find logical explanation.

• Not a single plant?

• Nothing in sight. Playground was totally empty except a swing. Approximately 500 metres away on each side there were roads and houses. It was cloudy afternoon and I saw no one. I was on swing. I heard and I stopped.

At that time I thought it was my uncle who had just passed away and I hated him. I thought he was angry at me because of that hehe.
      I think that I might be hallucinating. But I don't know. I had never thought about my uncle or anything related to hate.

Anyway, it's very very confusing. I was in sense. Currently, my conclusion is that I was hallucinating.

• It was very faint. Kinda like a very old person.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• This is real life, not ghostbusters.

• I worked in a hotel where someone died in

• not at all