Have you ever felt that you are old?

I am 22.
Technically i am not old.
but i feel that i am old when i see teens.
lol

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• For some reason I feel old when I'm around young adults (20s) and teenagers. I don't feel so old when I'm around kids. I think it's because I'm on the same maturity level as kids. :-D

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I haven't.

I'm 22 years old as well but I just think that age is just a number.

We are only 22, which is still considered pretty young.

B.

What Guys Said 22

• I'm 45 & don't feel at all old !!

• all the time, even since I was 12, lol. Although in my case teens dont make me feel older, I just feel old for so many reasons in general.

• No... I don't look it... move faster than my younger counter parts... I like biting (hikeys) necks... holy shit I might actually be a Vampire! :o
    Lol nah... but at 22 you feel old? The hell? :v

Next generation be talking bout the good ole days at age 6. :v

• Yeah, especially when I'm on G@G. All of you young whippersnappers make me feel like an old fart :(

At least I don't look my age :)

• I definitely feel old fashioned sometimes, like just today there was a girl who's first reaction to needing money was becoming a sugar baby instead of getting an actual job.

• i feel old i wanna play on a trampoline because that is fucking awesome but i know if i do people will be like "Timmy! get away from that weird man he might be a pedophile!"

• all the fucking time because I waste my time on a site with mostly teens and I changed my major so that I'm one of the older ones there now. I feel like I'm 8-10 years behind

• Nah, we've only just beguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

• I generally hangout with people my age or older so I've always felt young when it comes to that. However, my joints don't exactly feel young.

• Every time a "New" Acronym Or Label is used on G@G.

• I'm turning 23 in two days. Feels man.

• Hell yeah. Especially after the gym

• i still feel like a teenager lol.

• nope

• OP, you're slowly approaching the age when you won't be able to compete with younger women on the sexual market.

• nope teens are babies

• Yeah. I'm old as fuk

• It's happening.

• yeah

• You ain't seen nuthin' yet!

• I think most people do a hell of a lot of growing up between the ages of 18 and 25. It's hard not to feel old compared to people who haven't yet been through that period of learning how to be a young independent adult. For example, my younger brother still lives at home with our parents, and he is nearly 20. When I was 18, I left home to go to a town far away from home to study. You learn so much in a short period of time that after you've been through it, it changes your perspective. I still see my younger brother as a boy, rather than a man, since he has no experience at all of paying for things himself, cooking for himself, doing household chores, being away from home etc. I'm sure I was "older" than him when I was 18, than he is now being almost 20, in terms of life experience and perspective.

• I just feel like a rally old soul

What Girls Said 12

• No, I'm 22

• I feel that i was born in the right time and these teenagers are pure idiots when I see them with their huge phones and ipads and stuff.

I am 27 and I still tell people I am 22. I dont feel 27 at all.

• Yes, because I am really getting old haha. I'm 27 and still have so many things to settle, other than owning some properties especially a house.

• yes i do... even more since i've turned 22 a few days ago

• Yes, I've definitely felt that way.

• You know you're old when you don't know the current music that is out that your kids listen to. You're also old when you don't know the latest lingo. I am realizing lately that I'm old! Yikes!

• Yes I feel old

• Here you call young people boy, girl or even kid. When someone calls you Mrs, when they could have called you Miss... You feel it :P
    Also, I felt it recently when I took a class with kids. Yes, I called 18 years old guys, kids...

• I feel old

• im 18 and i feel old when i see 15 year olds :'D

• I feel super old.

• You're only as old as you feel!