Which SMT: persona arcana would you be?

STM stands for Shin Megami Tensei. http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Arcana
Which SMT: persona arcana would you be?

• PriestessWhich SMT: persona arcana would you be?
  • Magician Which SMT: persona arcana would you be?
  • FortuneWhich SMT: persona arcana would you be?
  • LoversWhich SMT: persona arcana would you be?
  • DeathWhich SMT: persona arcana would you be?
  • StrengthWhich SMT: persona arcana would you be?
  • WorldWhich SMT: persona arcana would you be?
Here is a better list of the persona's you get with each arcana.
megamitensei.wikia.com/.../List_of_Persona_4_Personas
I'm assuming only way to get people interested in this is to put a quiz. Lucky for me I just found one about this. :P
www.quotev.com/.../Your-Major-Arcana-The-Social-Link-you-establish-unto-your-friends

Most Helpful Guy

• I got the Hierophant
    THE HIEROPHANT
    wiccahelp.com/.../...aite_The_Hierophant_large.jpg
    The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed. It is indeed a precious gift to understand the forces that guides oneself..."
    The Hierophant is a symbol of education, authority, conservatism, obedience to rules and relationship with the divine. You are a person who interprets sacred mysteries or esoteric principles,
    You are matured enough, quite wise and logical. However, you are somehow associated and obsessed with the past.
    You have successfully revealed your Major Arcana. Keep in mind that your Persona may change from time to time according to your most powerful paradigm in life. However it changes, this result you have unveiled shall be the foundation of your relationship with others. Knowing your own true nature is the key to mastering oneself.
    At times when you feel lost, you may once again take this test to set your perspectives on a more accurate direction. Just remember, to take full responsibility of your actions.
    - ETERNITY AWAITS

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 5

• The Hierophant is a symbol of education, authority, conservatism, obedience to rules and relationship with the divine. You are a person who interprets sacred mysteries or esoteric principles,

• Ah I really wanna play Persona. I picked World only because it's one of my favourite tarot cards, lol. I don't know what they do ingame

• The Priestess :)

• I always turn out to be The Priestess...

• World