Do you have secrets on your phone?

I was about to leave the kitchen when my mom's phone buzzed in her purse. She was asleep, and I thought it might be from our grandma (since we have plans today), so I turned the screen on and read the preview of the text.
Some guy, that's not her boyfriend, texted "A part of me still wants to feel your naked body. If I'm being too forward..."

My mom's either a cheater or she encountered someone she slept with years ago.
My phone secret: I've been texting a much older guy for two years.
What's yours? :)

I had to go back and read the text again. It actually says, "A part of me still wanted to feel your naked body against mine. But I care about you and don't want to mess things up. If I'm being too bold..."
I can't read the rest since the notification would go away, but that's what the preview actually says.
For those with nudies on your phone, it's not "private." Lol. A smart phone is the worst possible place to keep special pictures. Do you really trust it?
Take pictures with a physical camera. That can't be traced. If you MUST share it with others, use a computer and put the files in a LOCKED ARCHIVE, then share it with someone you know and give them the password. It's safer. Believe me.

Most Helpful Guy

• My phone is totally clean. I could literally give it to my employer to look through it. I have relatively few apps (a few harmless arcade games and a few language-learning related things) and all my photos are very "normal". No dick pics, no porn stuff, no party photos, no smoking-weed photos, no nude pics of my girlfriend, no dumb selfies... just things "normal" things like my girlfriend and me on vacation standing at the sea or in front of some monument and things like that.
    I also don't have any secret texts. The only people I regularly text with are my girlfriend, my parents and my best guy friend. My girlfriend and me just send each other a lot of hearts and sweet texts (not really anything naughty), with my parents and guy friend, the texts are usually very short and "cold" like "okay, I'll be there at 6 o'clock. See you"

• So your phone is clean... Does that mean the real secrets are on your computer?

• Pretty much ;-).
      But I'm a good boy in general ;-). I have some porn on my computer that I'd rather not have anyone see and I think my search history is a little "on the border" sometimes but I don't have any secret convos with other girls or things like that. I'm also lucky that my girlfriend is pretty easy going. For example the other day I got embarrassed because she wanted to use my computer and saw "hot Asian girls" in my search history (I was standing right next to her at that moment... yikes). Other girlfriends might have gotten pissed but she just laughed and said kind of smugly "hot Asian girls eh? Seems like you had fun on your own".

Most Helpful Girl

• Only some personal conversations with my friends I need to erase.
    I prefer to store my secrets where no one could find them ;)

What Guys Said 9

• i dont have a secret on my phone but the women in your family seem like naughty women.

• ye me phone is lyk me porn stash.

• Dick pics

• My phone is no more ; - ;

• I use app locker, media locker.

• I have a couple of files hidden in the operating system of my phone.

• I have collected a bit of porn on my phone... :o

• Yeah, nude pics

• my phone secret: i've been texting ur mom ;)

• Old men aren't her type, buddy. :)

What Girls Said 13

• Yes but they're not about me cheating on my partner. It just some personal conversations between me and my sister, or my fellow girl friends, colleagues etc... Also some guy friends who once in a while will text me. Of course no flirty response from me but I prefer my partner not to see it.

• Oh wow, definitely thats something to think about lol. And no not really just a couple of nudes.

• oh :/ maybe its your mom's boyfriend
    me? hmmmmmm maybe some private pics

• Lol, I got lots of secrets. But it wouldn't be a secret if I told, right? :)

• omg that's hot. write and tell me more.

• I only use G@G on my phone and no one knows I'm on here lol.

• Nope, no secrets

• lately my search history has been about my new fetish and my friends saw it. now they they think i'm a freak...

• A guy friend who keeps flirting with me and a few personal conversations with friends.

• Well, I have some nude pics of myself and some sexy pics of guys
    Don't want my mom to find that

• Usually if you're not a slut or a man whore you don't have any secrets on your phone

• That Iv'e been talking to a guy way older than me. Thats about it.

• Lol texts with friends