Can you fix this into better sentence?

"I heartedly pray that I will be a successful candidate for management associate program in Deutsche Bank. That I was able to passed all the exams and also the upcoming interviews that I will be going to have. I pray that I will be going to have a fast application that by this month or August Deutsche Bank will hire me and be trained in Bostons. I also pray that I am going to maintain the required grade for MAP training and pass all exams and trainings. I also pray to have new true friends who will become my family. I am also praying that we are going to meet again with the guy I love the most, Tha and be able to work out our relationship , remove all the temptations and problems that is hindering us. I pray that our love will win at the end. We will have successful relationship. As of now as I am still waiting for this prayer , I am praying that my work in Marriott with the staff or people will be going to be fine and they will love me. I also pray to do job well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Loose all the 'I's' you want to make it sound more fluid. Something like

Through working for the Bank, the professional relations that will be built up will be able to aid my career goals.

Also there are a lot of "Hopes" that doesn't convey confidence very well

What Guys Said 4

• "Hire me bitches"

• "And when you pray, do not babble on like pagans, for they think that by their many words they will be heard. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him."

Pray from the heart.

• sori i can't

• I heartedly pray you learn better English.

What Girls Said 0