If you could time travel, where would you go?

11/22/63 to prevent the assassination of President John F. Kennedy

Most Helpful Girl

• Everywhere.

But only after the camera has been invented. The goal would be to photobomb as much as possible, to keep modern historians puzzled for generations afterwards when I kept showing up.

Highly unlikely that I'd be the first, but hopefully I'd be the most prominent.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ahh I love these type of questions...
    Maybe somewhere to witness a great even in history BUT I won't interfere.
    For all I know it's meant to happen and me interrupting/changing things could make things a million times worse. So... yeah.

What Girls Said 1

• In the 13th century and I would meet the king George IV of Georgia.
    And at last I would understand where is buried King Tamari (First Georgian queen who was so strong that was entitled as "king" in history)
    Then I would go in 6th century and see Byzantium,
    I would meet and talk with Julius Caesar.
    Of course I would meet Alexander the Great.
    At last I would meet dinosaurs xD
    There are so many destinations..

What Guys Said 14

• July 2, 9016 A. D. or maybe July 2, 1,000,000 A. D.

As long as I can return to where or "when" I was, if I don't like how it turned out then it's all good.

• The future to see if they had immortality/speed of light space travel.

• I wouldn't do that if I were you. It could change everything, including your own birth.

• Probably the future where there would be a solution to every problem because the technology advanced to that point.

• I'd want to see if Babe Ruth called his shot.
    October 1, 1932

• I would go to the Paleolithic times.

• i would go to the past and live my whole life with Albert Einstein or Vincent van gogh

• back to Dec 27 2013...

• Back to 2010 to stop me from attending Auburn University. Worst decision of my life.

• Probably Victorian Chesterfield because I'd be curious what my home town looked like back then.

• Dec 9 1991 to kidnap myself and raise myself to not be a depressed piece of shit.

• 11/22/63

• Gold rush with my futuristic tools ;)

• 1/1/80 definitely, in order to live the 80s decade from its beginning till its end.