How has your week been?

This past week:
-Recieved pic of ex screwing her new man
-Grandma died of internal hemorrhaging, apparently it was not peaceful
-Got major rejected
-Popped my knee doing squats so now i can't do them for like a month
I need to pound pavement for 4 miles then have some fucking pizza and bourban, fuck this weight loss shit

• My week has been great!
  • My week has been like your week

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had weeks just like your week and very recently too. So far, my week has been average. I definitely had a major bomb dropped on me, but I just don't have time to let it get to me. If you'd asked me a couple weeks ago, I wouldn't told you a completely different story, lol. But I'll give this week a 6/10. I've mostly just been bored.

I'm really sorry how your weeks been going though. It's not chill that your ex did that. My ex did some terribly immoral things to me after we broke up as well. I'm really sorry about your grandmother as well.

• Its ok for some reason i am not feeling down, i don't feel much sadness anymore. Im just getting on with it ill need to be able to handle this stuff if i plan to go to syria in a year.
      Ex's are not fun, especially when they just take stuff out on you when the relationship is long dead. I think the number one thing i can't deal with is me being unable to get a date while its easy for her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn, dude. What did you do to piss off god like that? That sucks, man 🙁. Mines been pretty good

• I don't know man, i just wanna leave and travel already this is just getting ridiculous, i don't really feel much after this week not like i don't care but I've just gotten to a point in my life where i separate my emotions from reality, which is great considering the work ill be doing.
      Its pretty good? yeah trade places? lol

• I am American there is militaries that pull from all countries, as long as you are not wanted by interpol you are good to rock n roll

• Down times i hate, but i do best in high stress areas.

What Girls Said 13

• Horrible haha
    The sewer system broke in my house and the bathrooms on the main floor flooded and leaked into the basement.
    Had an emergency plumber come out but shut off the water. So we had no toilets, sinks, showers, etc.
    Today the water is back. Sewer line is fixed.
    Cleaning crew will be here for a few days. Gotta take the toilets off, replace the wood, tile, dry wall and the carpet it leaked on to in the basement.

• Wow... I'm so sorry to hear that you've had such a crappy week 😔
    Your ex is very immature to do something like that, I'd be relieved I wasn't still dating such a child.
    My condolences to your and your family for your loss.
    I also get terrible knees from doing too many squats and it's a real pain when you lose your progress! I don't know if this will help as it depends on the extent of pain you're in with it but if you type in 'lower body workout for bad knees' into YouTube there are some great videos with no squats at all and you still feel the burn too. I do them when I'm really sore.
    My week hasn't been anywhere near as bad as yours. I have just been feeling low about my sister leaving for uni soon as she'll be 3 hours away and has never left home before. Also thoughts of my ex have been bringing me down too, damn Timehop haha.
    I hope next week goes much better for you!!

• Yeah i am glad to have moved on. And yeah she was the matriarch of the family, the last one she made it to 98 years old jesus lol.
      By the way did you know there is a game with your exact name?
      Hmm thoughts of ex's are never good but always aim for peace and reconciliation. I look back as though both good and bad times made up that chapter of my life.
      3 hours must feel very far away but on the flip side she is growing into herself:)

• Suuuuuch an awesome game!
      Though the ending is epic, what episode are you on?

• Haha pretty sure I'm on the final episode... I think haha! I'm at the part where Warrens beating Nathan up! I just let him get on with it 😛

• I'm really sorry to hear about your week. Mine hasn't been much better.

• Care to elaborate or is it too personal?

• It wasn't too bad until yesterday to be honest. Got pulled over and I don't believe I was going the speed listed on the citation, had my work day extended a few hours because of that as well. Just... ugh.

• Yeah that sucks, and work day extension isn't fun. Speeding tickets are a pain too, waste of money but it goes to the state so it just means you pay more on taxes.

• I'm sorry about your week, but most of all I'm sorry about your grandma. Just yesterday I was listening to this song my grandpa used to sing to me and it was pretty sad. I hope things get better for you.

• Thank you, she was the last surviving matriarch of the family so no more to stress about for some time.

• Could've been better. The people who redid my floor didn't level the rock right so they ended up on grinding a lot of rock down completely by hand. It was a ton of noise and I am sure my neighbors love me now. At least the floor looks nice now but it took way too long to get it done.
    The highlight of my week was finding out my extremely unlikable neighbor's are selling their house probably because their son did something really, really bad. I know their son did something really bad but they weren't the best parents, when he fought with his parents, the entire neighborhood could hear it.
    I only have one more prerequisite to take before I can start the nursing program. Which all I have to do is to get CPR certified, but I am having problems enrolling myself. It might be my browser or my iPad.
    Sorry about your grandma and what your ex did. That's a shitty thing to do.

• Omg! That is a horrible week you've had! So sorry! Definitely go eat pizza and drink bourbon! Damn, my week wasn't great but it doesn't even come close to what yours was. 😒

• It's been pretty good. :)

• My week has been eh. Nothing as horrible as yours. Sorry about your grandma.

• My weeks has been great OG!!! Sorry bout your grandma. That sucks.

• My week isn't too bad. Sorry you're having a bad one and for your grandma. That's hard.

• Vote A. My week so far = nice promo work + nice $$$$$

• Could be better, could be worse.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 13

• I almost died a couple days ago. That was pretty much Hell. I couldn't even scream, I was just hoping I would die, so the physical pain would stop. Rofl. Although, after experiencing that kind of thing, again, the next day was bliss. Just feeling normal again felt amazing. So, even though it's a pretty shitty platitude, if shit was rough this last week, chances are today will be better.

That's pretty fucked up. Why would someone send you a pic? Was it the ex? If so, you're better off without a bitch like that.
    Sorry about your grandma. Both of mine died when I was a teen. :/ At least they don't have to hurt anymore.
    Mmm, yeah. Pizza and bourbon wouldn't be the worst thing.
    Make sure your form is proper when you're lifting. :O But hey. Free month off exercise.

• How did you almost die?
      Yeah it was an ex.
      Yeah she was the last patriarch of the family, so thats the final grandparent, no more to worry about dying of old age but onto the next gen
      Yeah i went running today instead, made some improvements in speed and time, but my knee was acting up and it sucked. Pizza and bourban was pretty damn good.

• It's a bit embarrassing, so I'd rather not say. I was stupid. But I would have begged and pleaded to trade your bad week for my 4 hours of hell.

Yeah dude. She wasn't worth it in the first place, then.
      Matriarch. :P My grandad is still alive, at 86. So, we have one more to go. :/ His mind is starting to go. Can't remember shit, can't remember how to do simple things. Still drives, though.
      Should you be working it when it's injured?

And yeah. I particularly love steak when I'm tipsy. Seems to enhance the taste. I guess the same with pizza, though rib eye steak I remember brilliantly.

• Compared to you I been fartin' diamonds!

• HELL!

I mean, I've been rejected around four fucking times by women and one looked like she wanted to slap me.

Women don't know the hell that us men have to go through. It's fucking difficult to impress them these days unless you look like fucking Spartacus. I'm not even asking for a perfect 10 woman, I want a plain Jane. But apparently, that's too much to ask for, since even the plain Janes want the top 10 men.

• Nothing special but I guess compared to yours it was amazing.

Hope things improve for you 👍

• Well mine hasn't been quite as bad as yours but it's up there /=.

• I had a horrible and annoying week

• So frat my dick hurts

Maybe my butthole too..

• I had pizza... So it's been awesome! 😎😂

• It's alright. Racked up 1000km on the odometer in 2 days. People won't race me on the highway :(
    It's all slow pokes riding like a grandma.

• Interesting analogy of grandma.

• It's like they got early on-set arthritis riding slow and easy careful not to break their $50,000 hip replacement.
      Got thunder between their legs and they choose to ride like a river during drought season.
      Nuh-uh. It's time to ride fast , go hard or go home. Make the SKY RAIN and gush! Ride like lightning with the power and intensity of a thousand suns between your legs brother! There ain't no turning back , face slapping , cock crushing rough riding is an one way road brother!

• We've been getting smoked all week until around Thursday

• indeed great.

• Mine has been okay

• Don't even start. Some girls are just total ass holes and that right there is a prime example with the pic... they love to just rub sand into the wounds.