Which of these reasons is your typical reason for why someone ends up in your friend zone?
- I Don't find them physically attractive52% (15)54% (7)52% (22)Vote
- They don't flirt with me... treating me like a friend not a potential lover10% (3)31% (4)17% (7)Vote
- Their personality is awkward7% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
- They remind me of an ex and/or family member and/or friend and it would be too weird7% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
- They are too available.. don't give me a chance to miss them0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Cause i usually got the hots for someone else10% (3)8% (1)10% (4)Vote
- Another reason (please say)14% (4)7% (1)11% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Something about them made me realize we're not compatible.
Most commonly it's their personality or their belief/view on something.
That's not a bad thing, just couldn't see the 2 of us long term.
I've had a few put themselves in the friend zone. Once they're in their, of their own choice, they don't get out.
Now, I have had 1 who got out of the zone. Then, put himself back in because of the distance between us. He couldn't do an LDR.
Then there are the few guy friends I have that are complete players. Automatically friend zoned because I don't play those games.
They're never in there "just because". There are legitimate reasons.1