Which of these reasons is your typical reason for why someone ends up in your friend zone?
- I Don't find them physically attractive52%(15)52%(22)Vote54%(7)
- They don't flirt with me... treating me like a friend not a potential lover10%(3)17%(7)Vote31%(4)
- Their personality is awkward7%(2)5%(2)Vote0%(0)
- They remind me of an ex and/or family member and/or friend and it would be too weird7%(2)5%(2)Vote0%(0)
- They are too available.. don't give me a chance to miss them0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
- Cause i usually got the hots for someone else10%(3)10%(4)Vote8%(1)
- Another reason (please say)14%(4)11%(5)Vote7%(1)
Most Helpful Girl
Something about them made me realize we're not compatible.
Most commonly it's their personality or their belief/view on something.
That's not a bad thing, just couldn't see the 2 of us long term.
I've had a few put themselves in the friend zone. Once they're in their, of their own choice, they don't get out.
Now, I have had 1 who got out of the zone. Then, put himself back in because of the distance between us. He couldn't do an LDR.
Then there are the few guy friends I have that are complete players. Automatically friend zoned because I don't play those games.
They're never in there "just because". There are legitimate reasons.1